Chapter 42

Qi Feibai took a moment to look at Guan Linyu's photos. He looked at a lot of them. During the meeting, he also twisted the tie around his wrist with his other hand.

He has been marked by Guan Linyu, and his longing for Guan Linyu and his need for pheromones are even greater than before.

The Guan Lin domain pheromones stained on the tie were already very light and would not even pose any threat or impact to other people in the conference room. How could it be possible to satisfy Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai had lunch and prepared for a lunch break in the lounge arranged for him by the operating company, but he couldn't fall asleep.

He curled up on the lunch break sofa and found a video from the encrypted photo album.

This is a video he took two days ago when he was making out with Guan Linyu.

At this time, his cheeks turned a light pink, and the pheromones could not control their flow from the glands.

In the video, Guan Linyu was breathing heavily, and his eyes were dark, full of fierce desire, which was completely different from his usual gentle appearance.

The sweat on his forehead flowed down his cheeks, dripped from his chin, fell on his chest that was constantly rising and falling, and fell along his chest muscles.

Qi Feibai could hear his uncontrollable humming and gasping, which made him miss Guan Linyu even more.

But no, there is a baby in the belly, and Guan Linyu in the video is not at his most ferocious, but when Guan Linyu becomes ferocious, he can't stand it at all.

Qi Feibai felt a little regretful.

I really want to kiss Guan Linyu on the mouth.

But he is so hateful, why hasn't he contacted me for so long!

Is this a scumbag!

No, it seems like he blocked Guan Linyu.

The scumbag is actually himself.

Qi Feibai smacked his lips and made a decision.

The afternoon meeting ended quickly. After get off work, Qi Feibai said goodbye to Xiao Su: "I'm leaving first."

Xiao Su saw that his eyes were full of stupidity and youthful cunning, and knew that she was most likely trying to get in on the dog food, but she still couldn't help but said, "You are so anxious, what's the matter?"

Qi Feibai pressed the elevator button and whispered to Xiao Su, "I'm going to secretly watch Guan Linyu get off work."

Xiao Su: "Secretly?"

Is this what couples in love are like?

The elevator arrived, and Qi Feibai and Xiao Su walked into the elevator together.

In the elevator, other migrant workers after get off work focused their attention on Qi Feibai, and their eyes lit up. Isn't this Mr. Guan's little omega? They actually work in the same building as him?

Wow, he is so good-looking, with fair and translucent skin, red lips, white teeth, clean and bright eyes, and he looks very loving.

Mr. Guan is blessed.

However, other workers in the elevator were immediately blessed.

They heard this little omega say in the elevator without any concealment: "I miss him, but I have blocked him and don't want to let him out, otherwise he will definitely let me go home with him, and I will die in front of him when I go back." in bed, so I can only secretly watch him after get off work."