Chapter 156: Extra

An An lived with Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu in their bedroom, but he did not sleep on the quilt of his two fathers. Instead, he had a small bed next to the bed. The temperature in the small bed was the most suitable for An An.

An An has lived with her two human fathers for a long time and has developed a human routine.

At 9 o'clock in the evening, An An was already a little sleepy.

Qi Feibai was holding a bowl of yogurt in his hands and sitting on the sofa by the bedroom window. The warm floor lamp shone on him, making him look particularly soft.

Guan Linyu was circling back and forth in the open space in front of him, holding a little penguin in his arms and gently patting the little penguin's back.

Qi Feibai always felt that Guan Linyu was very attentive tonight.

Of course, he usually takes care of the baby and is also very good to the little penguin. Most of the time, he is the one who feeds, drinks and poops the little penguin.

Qi Feibai still felt that Guan Linyu was a little anxious tonight.

It seems like I want the baby to fall asleep early.

Baby penguins are rarely treated with such tenderness by Linyu's father.

At least Linyu's father rarely held him and rocked him to sleep.

He always left him on the bed and let him get into bed and sleep.

The extremely satisfied baby penguin fell asleep quickly. He fell asleep in his father's arms and felt much more at ease in his dreams.

Guan Linyu saw that the child in his arms had fallen asleep, hugged it and placed it on its exclusive little bed.

After confirming that the child had fallen into a deep sleep and would not wake up for a while, Guan Linyu stood up and turned to look at Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai, who was chewing a yogurt banana, suddenly froze and stopped chewing.

His heart stopped suddenly, just like Guan Linyu's movement of standing still.

The air in the bedroom also began to condense.

Everything seemed to become slow and ambiguous.

Qi Feibai swallowed the banana in his mouth, took his legs off the sofa, and looked around for his slippers: "I, I've finished eating, I'll take the bowl down."

Wherever he needs to take the bowl, he can just put it on the low stool in the tea room outside the bedroom, and a servant will take it away.

He just wanted to get rid of the Guan Lin Domain out of animal instinct, which seemed a bit dangerous now.

Guan Linyu walked to him one step ahead of him, even smiled softly, and took the yogurt bowl from his hand.

He stood in front of the sofa, holding Qi Feibai's hand, lowering his head and looking at Qi Feibai sitting on the sofa. This tall and short posture made him more aggressive: "There is a saying that there is no way to escape." On the first day of junior high school, you can't escape the fifteenth day."

His voice was hoarse and filled with desire that could no longer be concealed.

He bent down and placed the yogurt bowl in his hand on the coffee table next to him, his eyes like a direwolf locked on its prey, "What is that hobby you mentioned today? Say it again."

Qi Feibai was a little flustered at this time and wanted to free his hand from Guan Linyu's hand: "I didn't say anything! That's not what I said, that's what Xiao Su said!"