Chapter 109

The Duan family's life is getting worse day by day.

Due to previous failures, Duan Rong was dismissed from his post, and other members of the Duan family were also dismissed from their posts and arrested and imprisoned for their involvement in colluding with the Zerg.

Duan Rong is the hope that the Duan family finally saved with the last favor.

But after the Duan family learned that Guan Linyu had made Qi Feibai pregnant, their focus shifted to Guan Linyu.

"We must recognize him back to the Duan family! Let him change his surname to Duan. The child born to Qi Feibai must also be surnamed Duan."

"Looking back to the source, that child is still a bloodline of our Duan family. You two go and admit your mistake to Linyu and let him recognize his ancestor."

The autumn style was cold outside, but it couldn't resist the cold sweat that soaked the Duan couple's backs.

This is trampling the face of the old couple to the ground.

Beyond that, what can they do?

Duan Rong's future has been ruined. The omega that matches his genes 100% is already pregnant with Guan Linyu's child.

Although the emperor has not yet issued an edict, it is almost certain that the second prince will inherit the throne. The Guan family, which has always supported the second prince, and Guan Linyu, who has a close relationship with the second prince, have a bright future.

This is what the Duan family wants.

The couple looked at each other and could only shamelessly go to the Guan Group to find Guan Linyu.

Now they no longer expect Guan Linyu to ask them to record his name in the Duan family tree.

He never seemed to have any intention of returning.

The couple left with their backs bent.

Behind them, Duan Rong stood in the shadows, as if he had lost his sense of existence. No one noticed that he had been standing in the shadows outside the door, listening to what everyone said.

It only took a few months for him to fall from the clouds into the mud.

He didn't have time to adapt at all. His heart was painful and stuffy, and he was as overwhelmed as a headless fly, not to mention the direction of his future.

The Guan Group building is still majestic.

And the employees of Guan Group are particularly excited today.

Everyone knows that Guan Linyu came to work with a little penguin that had broken its shell.

When Guan Linyu came to work with an incubator filled with penguin eggs, they had also expected the little penguin to break out of its shell. They didn't expect to wait until the little penguin and Guan Linyu went to work together. How could they not be excited?

Soon, everyone in the building knew that the little penguin's nickname was An An.

An An played with the cat ball for a while in the company of her father. After eating her fill of surimi, she went to sleep in her little nest.

After waking up, I ate some surimi, and then started exploring the office because he was a curious little penguin.

You have to go up and take a look at every floor of the bookshelf, and peck the hard books with your pointed mouth.

You should also visit the lounge. The lounge is filled with the scent of Guan Linyu's father's pheromones. He likes it very much and feels at ease.

You should also take a look at the reception area of the office. The sofa is soft and feels different from the desk when you step on it. However, it is too light and cannot make dents on the sofa.