Chapter 31

After Guan Linyu said that, he leaned on the desk and pulled the drawer next to the desk.

His waistline was tight, even if he was wearing a suit, the stretched line was full of tension, and his eyes were locked on Qi Feibai.

He was obviously pressed against the edge of the desk by Qi Feibai, but Qi Feibai was already trapped in the space surrounded by pheromones from the Guan Lin Domain.

The drawer was opened smoothly, and the extremely soft sound became very obvious in the silent office, tugging at the heartstrings of the two of them.

Guan Linyu took out his pocket, straightened up again, hung the pocket on his thin index finger, and brought it to Qi Feibai: "Do you want to check it?"

Qi Feibai leaned against Guan Linyu and took the bag. After opening it, he saw the neatly folded clothes and the underwear placed on the clothes.

He grabbed his underwear, put the pocket on the edge of the table next to Guan Linyu, and held the underwear between the two of them: "My clothes smell like you, like the sea breeze."

Guan Linyu's eyes were deeper and he was still obedient. He was squeezed between the person and the desk by Qi Feibai. He sat on the desk, lowered his eyes, and raised his hand to gently touch the side of Qi Feibai's face.

Qi Feibai's skin was smooth and soft. With gentle exertion, the soft flesh of his cheeks was slightly arched, squeezed between Guan Linyu's well-defined and powerful knuckles.

"Then what should we do?" The alpha pheromone deep in Guan Lin's domain genes kept causing trouble. His desire for control and the alpha's strength in front of his omega did not allow him to resist, and the ferocity overflowed.

He raised his chin, looked towards an unknown place, and took a deep breath.

Qi Feibai's skin is warm and moist in the palm of his hand, and the warmth reaches his heart.

Qi Feibai was addicted to Guan Linyu's rolling Adam's apple, and his fingers grasped the underwear harder and harder.

There was no concealment of joy and excitement in his voice: "I'm going to put it on my bedside so that I can smell your pheromones while I sleep!"

"I love the smell of your pheromones."

This is a huge temptation for any alpha.

Even before he could react, Guan Linyu's hand caressing Qi Feibai's cheek instantly moved to the back of Qi Feibai's head, clasping Qi Feibai's head and forcing him to raise his head.

The other hand clasped the waist and pulled him into her arms.

Then, he lowered his head and kissed Qi Feibai's lips fiercely, letting the wild possessiveness in the alpha gene plunder Qi Feibai at this moment.

Qi Feibai was forced to bear it at first, and then he grabbed the collar of Guan Linyu's straight suit and pulled out the wrinkles of his underwear and suit.

For a moment, he gradually enjoyed it and took the initiative to chase Guan Linyu.

But he didn't last for two seconds. The intense attack on the city made Qi Feibai's body go weak.

His body completely limp into Guan Linyu's arms, his breathing became rapid, and his Adam's apple rolled subconsciously.

After the kiss ended, both of them could no longer control themselves.

Qi Feibai looked at the wrinkled clothes and said softly: "I wrinkled the clothes for you."

Guan Linyu rested his chin on Qi Feibai's head, rubbing it lightly and panting slightly: "There is a change of clothes in the rest room."