Chapter 17

"There must be something wrong with his genetic test results. How could he be so seriously ill that he cannot have children? What is the difference between this and beta." The woman's anxious voice was filled with panic.

The middle-aged man said: "It's not as good as beta."

The woman said: "How about we have another child? Even if we give birth to a beta, it is better than a sterile alpha. Isn't this the end of the generation? If he is gone, who will give these things in the house?"

The middle-aged man's voice was irritable: "Shengshengsheng, you are a beta, how can you be so easy to be born! I finally got the property into my own hands, will I have to give it to my younger brother who is always staring at me in the future?"

Guan Linyu opened his eyes, his eyes were dark and a storm was sweeping across.

The lights in the living room cast shadows on his face, and his deep eyebrows were hidden in the darkness.

His chest rose and fell, his breathing was long and deep, and his heart beat violently in his chest.

He thought he had forgotten those things.

Guan Linyu held the wine glass in his hand tightly, sat on the single sofa in front of the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room, and looked at the place where he and Qi Feibai had stood.

He was abandoned by his parents due to a serious genetic disease and wandered around the desert star. He had never cared about the problem of infertility as much as he does now.

After being adopted by his current adoptive parents, he is even more grateful for the beauty of this world. After all, he may not be as valued in his native family as he is in his adoptive parents' home.

At this moment, the powerlessness of being unable to have children and the alpha's desire to control and possessive of the omega collided. For the first time, he complained about his biological father and mother.

It was obviously their union that caused his serious genetic disease. In the end, he was the only one who suffered everything.

Guan Linyu could even feel the unstable violent emotions belonging to alpha, as if they were about to explode in the next second.

A ding sound and message notification sound pulled him out of his memories and low mood.

He came back to his senses and opened the light brain information casually. He could already predict that it should be the company's affairs. At this time, he felt more irritable than ever before.

The information projected in front of him was Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai: [Brother Linyu, you must have me in your heart and consider me, so you sent me home without marking me! I have nothing to repay. When I break off the engagement, I will pledge my life to you, and then you will be my husband, okay? 】

The gloom that enveloped Guan Linyu gradually dissipated.

Guan Linyu narrowed his eyes in disbelief, even tilted his head, and took another sip of the strong wine in the glass.

His thoughts were washed away by the strong drink, and he looked at the words Qi Feibai sent again.

An uncontrollable chuckle escaped from the corner of Guan Linyu's mouth, and the laughter was even tinged with absurdity.

With his free hand, he supported the armrest of the single sofa, raised his fingertips to his temple, and his dark eyes gradually softened.

He slowly swirled the liquor in the glass, and the sound of the liquor sloshing was very noticeable in the silent living room.