Chapter 15

Guan Linyu was often unable to respond to Qi Feibai's directness and sincerity.

The light in Qi Feibai's eyes was too pure, without any distracting thoughts.

The more such feelings, the less he can respond.

Yes, it's not that I don't want to respond, nor that I don't dare to respond.

He couldn't, he couldn't give Qi Feibai what he wanted, and responding to him would be unfair to Qi Feibai.

Guan Linyu took half a step back and said, "There are many other ingredients at home."

He looked back toward the kitchen.

The aunt at home has a cooking skill that is not inferior to that of the chef. Guan Linyu looked at Qi Feibai: "Are you hungry? Try the aunt's cooking at home."

Qi Feibai was not disappointed because of Guan Linyu's avoidance.

Pursuing a spouse is not something that can be achieved overnight. He can vaguely feel Guan Linyu's affection for him, which is enough.

Humans are different from penguins. Penguins go into estrus at a fixed time every year. Humans can go into estrus anytime and anywhere. He has more time to slowly figure it out.

He followed Guan Linyu, one foot away from him, and looked at Guan Linyu's sharp and tight jawline: "Brother Linyu, if you still want to eat fish, just tell me, I can help you with any fish or shrimp." Catch it back."

Guan Linyu sighed, turned his head and looked down at Qi Feibai helplessly: "No, don't go to the sea to fish for me again. I have more than enough to feed myself."

Seeing the persistence in Qi Feibai's eyes, he said again: "It's too dangerous."

Qi Feibai smiled: "You care about me."

Guan Linyu sighed, as expected.

He dominates the mall, but there is nothing he can do about Qi Feibai like this.

When had he been suppressed like this before, it was Qi Feibai.

Guan Linyu's aunt's cooking skills are very good, and the quality of the beef is also excellent.

Four people sat at the same table, with fried steak in front of them.

The aunt said: "This beef is of high quality. It is best for frying steak. I use less seasoning to get the most delicious original taste of the beef."

Under the yellowish lights of the restaurant, the food looks even more delicious.

Qi Feibai also smelled the smell of steak. He couldn't help but swallow his saliva. Just as he was about to take the fork and prepare to pick up the steak and bite it, he saw other people cutting the steak into small pieces very elegantly.

Qi Feibai was a little flustered for a moment.

He has only been a human being for a short time and has only recently domesticated his limbs. He is very unskilled in the delicate work of cutting steak.

Qi Feibai decided to work hard to overcome it.

Guan Yaoyao had been silently paying attention to Qi Feibai, and when she saw that he was treating him seriously, she immediately winked at her brother.

Why don't you cut the steak for him quickly? Or send over the cuts on your plate!

If you have some discernment, how can you let the omega cut the steak by himself?

Yu Zhe also nodded in agreement.

He has now accepted Qi Feibai, and it is natural for an alpha to take care of his omega.