Chapter 135: Extra

The sunlight falls on the ice field, reflecting a dazzling white color.

Qi Feibai looked at Guan Linyu with hope. The light in his little black eyes was more dazzling than the sun.

Guan Linyu looked at him like this and could not say no.

Fortunately, Guan Linyu is not a person who doesn't know how to adapt.

He thought about it and changed his plan.

Guan Linyu headed towards the pile of penguin chicks.

An An's eyes sparkled when he saw him. He knew that his father was the most powerful.

As soon as Guan Linyu stood in front of the penguin chicks, the penguin chicks shivered and huddled together, their gray feathers fluttering on their bodies.

Guan Linyu didn't even need to speak, the little penguins had already felt his momentum.

An An stood next to him and said, "Humph, I told you not to play with me. My dad is here, so you must be scared!"

If Guan Linyu had hands, he would definitely hold his forehead.

This character is almost the same as Qi Feibai's.

But it's also cute.

After silently intimidating the group of little guys, Guan Linyu took An An back to Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai also followed suit and said, "You are so powerful, they are all afraid of you."

Guan Linyu was still very happy.

Being trusted by your partner and children is also a very fulfilling thing.

However, he still looked at An An seriously, looked at his thin little penguin baby, lowered his head and said to it: "Dad was very majestic just now, wasn't he?"

An An nodded: "Dad is the best!"

Guan Linyu asked it: "Why is daddy the most powerful?"

An An said: "Because dad is the tallest and biggest!"

Speaking of this, An An felt a little disappointed: "An An is too weak."

Guan Linyu shook his head: "No, it's because those penguins can't beat dad."

An An thought, isn't that the same?

Guan Linyu added: "Just like your Fei Bai dad, how many penguins dare to fight one-on-one with your Fei Bai dad? In order to protect you, Fei Bai dad never shows mercy in fights, and those penguins don't dare either. Mess with him alone."

"Same for you. It doesn't matter if you are small. As long as you are powerful, they will be afraid of you, listen to you, and treat you as the center."

"Moreover, dad will not be with you forever. When you grow up, we will be separated, and you need to face these problems by yourself."

An An was a little confused.

Qi Feibai wanted to comfort An An, but he also knew that what Guan Linyu said was right.

Afterwards, Guan Linyu got out of the way and said to An An: "Now, can you go and let them accept you?"

An An was a little uneasy.

It looked at Qi Feibai again, and Qi Feibai's eyes were full of trust: "You tell Linyu's father, of course you can."

Under Qi Feibai's trusting gaze, An'an gradually puffed up her fluffy little chest: "I can definitely do it."

It remembered its father's words again: "If they don't play with me, I will beat them!"