Chapter 21

Everyone in the office looked at Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu being very close to each other.

Qi Feibai seemed unable to sense the cold and powerful aura emanating from Guan Linyu.

His initiative surprised and admired the employees in the office: he could be so natural and intimate in front of Mr. Guan, and he deserved to attract Mr. Guan's attention.

Everyone was even more moved when they thought about the video call he made to Mr. Guan during today's live broadcast, and the scenes of various explanations.

Anyway, even though they covet Mr. Guan, they don't dare to express their feelings directly and passionately like Qi Feibai.

Under the envious gazes of everyone, Qi Feibai followed Guan Linyu into his office.

Pushing open the door, you will see a spacious office of nearly 100 square meters.

Guan Linyu's solid wood desk is large and heavy. This desk alone exudes a powerful aura that makes people surrender and cannot be refused.

Qi Feibai exclaimed exaggeratedly: "This desk is bigger than my bed!"

Guan Linyu's steps were slightly startled, and his eyes darkened as he looked at the desk.

For a moment, he looked away, took a deep breath, and led Qi Feibai to the reception area opposite the desk.

The black leather sofa in the reception area reflects the cold light, but is very soft when you sit on it.

On the solid wood coffee table made of the same material as the desk, there are many snacks and several cold drinks.

Guan Linyu put down the food box and took a look: "I have another document that I need to deal with urgently. You can eat some snacks and drink some cold drinks here first. I will come over after finishing it."

Qi Feibai nodded obediently, but his eyes remained glued to Guan Linyu.

The bright lights in the office made his figure stand out, like an immovable rock on an ice cliff, able to block the cold and stormy wind.

Qi Feibai's gaze was so direct, with scorching temperature, burning Guan Linyu's back, teasing his precarious will.

He sat on the office chair, not even daring to raise his eyes to meet Qi Feibai's eyes.

He breathed so deeply that his chest rose and fell slightly, and his breath was so hot.

Guan Linyu immersed himself in work, wanting to completely suppress the restless desires deep in his soul.

Just when he thought he was about to succeed, Qi Feibai stood up and walked towards him quietly.

The work had already been taken care of, so he was using this as an excuse to delay and not dare to get too close to Qi Feibai.

But he forgot that Qi Feibai has never been a fuel-efficient lamp.

Qi Feibai strolled to the desk, leaning his hips gently against the desk, and lightly tapping his red fingertips on the table.

Guan Linyu's eyes fell on his fingertips, recalling the soft and delicate touch when his little finger was touched by him.

The office lights were bright, leaving neither of them anywhere to escape.

Guan Linyu breathed out slowly and raised his eyes to look at Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai tilted his head slightly, feeling Guan Linyu's uncontrollable possessiveness.