Chapter 11

Yu Zhe was thinking all the way about what must have happened in the back seat just now.

It seems that the attitude towards Qi Feibai will change in the future.

He secretly glanced at Guan Linyu through the rearview mirror.

At this time, Guan Linyu no longer looked so deserted and desireless.

He rested his chin on his hand and looked out the car window casually, suppressing the restlessness in his heart and his body's reaction.

The influence of pheromones on him refreshed his knowledge again and again.

Why can Qi Feibai easily arouse his emotions when other omegas don't have such an effect?

Guan Linyu moved his fingertips slightly and looked out the car window in a daze.

The sunlight outside the window filtered through the filmed car window, casting a dim light on his chin.

His eyes trembled slightly, he closed them, took a deep breath, and calmed himself down.

"Yu Zhe." At this time, Guan Linyu's voice was very soft, as if it would be blown away by the wind. He said, "Have Qi Feibai's fiance's family ever contacted you?"

Yu Zhe turned his head and lowered his eyes, "Yes, Mr. Guan, I met their family once at a banquet a long time ago. At that time, I saw Qi Feibai being persuaded to leave by his fiancé Shi Ke outside the banquet hall. That day, Shi Ke and Qi Feibai's cousin Qi Yao had a very pleasant conversation. I even had a chat with you about this matter."

"However, after the last variety show live broadcast, Shi Ke's mother got my contact information and apologized for what Qi Feibai said during the live broadcast. I didn't tell you this." She has a good relationship with Guan Linyu. When Yu Zhe spoke, he did not raise his head to look at Guan Linyu.

Yu Zhe looked at the bucket at his feet. The three sea fish, even in the small bucket, were still alive and showed no sign of death.

It can be imagined that Qi Feibai used his heart when catching fish.

He looked at the barrel and whispered: "I will send you the information about Shi Ke's family tomorrow."

Guan Linyu silently acquiesced to Yu Zhe's behavior.

After a moment, he asked again: "Has the person who provoked Qi Feibai to jump into the sea been dealt with?"

Yu Zhe: "It's been dealt with. He has been taken away by the police and will be dealt with in accordance with relevant laws and regulations."

The scene of Qi Feibai standing at the door of the low-rent community flashed by.

Guan Linyu: "Didn't he say that if Qi Feibai jumped into the sea and held it in for a few minutes, he would give him tens of thousands?"

Yu Zhe: "I ignored this, I will deal with it immediately."

While talking, the car drove to the most quiet and leisurely villa community in the imperial capital.

The people who live here are either rich or noble.

Of course, this is not where the Guan family's old residence is, but where Guan Linyu usually lives.

Entering the community, the driver slowed down the car, and a figure rushed to the gate unscrupulously, blocking the private car that was about to enter the community.

The driver frowned slightly, had to step on the brakes, and looked at the security office next to the gate with a bad expression.

The security guards didn't expect that anyone would dare to stop the car here. They didn't even notice this person's appearance before.