Chapter 86

The entertainment companies under the Guan Group submit a large number of applications for variety shows, documentaries, TV, movies and other projects every year.

This entertainment company was also established after Guan Linyu entered the Guan Group.

The purpose of establishing an entertainment company is not to make money, but to control the direction of public opinion.

If some news related to the Guan Group is directly reported, the public may not be willing to read it.

But if it were a workplace variety show that recorded a few fresh graduates going to the Guan Group for internships, everyone would love to watch it.

Through this method, the Guan Group can be presented to the people, gain their favor, and convince them of the group, the company, and its people in power.

Today is the start of another annual workplace variety show.

At this time, many netizens are already squatting on various online platforms and live broadcast rooms, discussing the variety show that will be broadcast live today.

[I heard that this season's variety show live broadcast department is full of Wang Zha, including the president's office of the Guan Group, and the second prince's orderly internship position. 】

[They are so brave. This is a live broadcast. If any uncontrollable situation occurs, it will be a live broadcast accident and cause a huge public opinion storm! 】

[I am a viewer and I like to watch. I don't care if there are any risks. I just want to see how the people in the president's office of a large company like Guan Group work. 】

[I have fallen madly in love with the second prince recently. I also want to see how the second prince works on weekdays! 】

[I wonder if I will see Qi Feibai in the live broadcast room. I heard that Qi Feibai used to go to the company to find Guan Linyu and want to eat candy! 】

Office of the President of Guan Group.

There are not many offices on this floor, just one president's office and two assistant offices.

Next to it is the tea room and lounge.

Outside these small rooms is a large office space.

This is the public office area of the president's office, and the interns will work in this public office area.

At this time, several variety show team members were installing cameras in the office area.

During the filming of variety shows, there are almost no camera operators, and most of the shots are captured by these cameras.

Although it is working hours now, most of the employees on the floor of the President's Office are fishing, discussing which new people the program team will send to them today.

Not long after, several newcomers arrived at the office in the elevator dedicated to the president's office. Their faces were full of youth and immaturity, and their eyes were filled with vitality that had not been tortured by work.

The office became lively, and employees and interns from the president's office greeted each other.

One of the Internet celebrity students looked around and suddenly asked: "Mr. Guan hasn't come to work yet? The atmosphere is so relaxed, it must be because the big boss hasn't arrived yet."

He speaks cutely and cutely, and his eyes look particularly ignorant. There is also a faint black mole on the side of the bridge of his nose near his right eye. At a certain moment, he looks somewhat similar to Qi Feibai.