Chapter 71

The driver and bodyguard in the driver's seat is the confidant of the Guan family.

After he was injured on the battlefield and his body was damaged, the Guan family gave him a very high-paying and extremely respectable job.

Because of this job, his omega's parents agreed to their marriage.

Therefore, in addition to the most basic feelings between employer and subordinates, this driver also has a special feeling for Guan's family.

This is also the reason why the madam and the young lady are coming to follow the young master's boyfriend this time, and he is sent by the Guan family as a driver.

Not only does he act as a driver for his wife and young lady, he also protects them.

Along the way, he heard his wife say: "When your brother comes back, we must decide on their marriage. After they get married, we can legitimately invite him to live at home, or travel with him, or go on a trip with him." As for what it is like now."

The wife is very careful about the young master's boyfriend. Most of the time when the restaurant delivers food, she will sit in the car under the shade of a tree far away in the community and take a look.

This time I traveled with the young master's boyfriend because I was afraid that he would be entangled by his aunt's mother-in-law. If something really happened, the lady's identity would be able to help the young master's boyfriend solve some difficulties.

By then, she would be able to establish a more solid emotional foundation with the young master's boyfriend.

Who would have known that instead of Qi Feibai's aunt waiting for her, Qi Feibai with a slightly protruding belly was waiting.

It is normal for men to develop a beer belly as they age.

But Qi Feibai is a bit abnormal at his age...

And last time I brought him home for the young master's birthday, his belly was indeed very flat.

If he remembered correctly, the last time the young master marked Qi Feibai was just over a month ago.

A belly that is more than a month old shouldn't be this big.

The driver, who had heard all the gossip, began to feel sympathy and anger.

The look he looked at the lakeside restaurant was very unfriendly.

The driver was quite calm.

Guan Linyu's mother and Guan Yaoyao in the back seat have completely entered a state of madness.

"Is it possible that he stuffed something in his stomach?" Guan Linyu's mother said.

Guan Yaoyao nodded wildly: "It must be! They must have taken away important things in order to hide from that woman in the Qi family, and tied them to their stomachs if they couldn't put them away!"

After Guan Yaoyao finished speaking, she felt that this guess was outrageous.

However, Qi Feibai cannot get pregnant.

If he gets pregnant, what will his brother do?

Do you really want to be a father?

The father of the child in Qi Feibai's belly is most likely his ex-boyfriend Shi Ke.

Guan Yaoyao didn't like Shi Ke at all.

They were also hungry and were going to find a place to eat, but now they no longer had any appetite.