Chapter 145: Extra

There are clusters of penguins scattered on the vast ice sheet.

Today is a day of relief for Qi Feibai.

For Guan Linyu, it is a sad day.

They are going to be separated from An An.

Qi Feibai is now a pure penguin, unaffected by human culture.

For him, it should have been long ago to leave An An and let him be independent.

It was Guan Linyu who was reluctant to part with An An until he raised An An to the size of an average penguin, then he decided to separate from An An.

Even the penguins who became friends with An An also benefited a lot.

They learned a lot from Guan Linyu.

These little penguins don't quite understand.

Why would An An's father keep it with him for so long? These little penguins have already left their parents.

They asked Guan Linyu, but Guan Linyu only said that he couldn't bear it.

The little penguins are still envious of An An.

An An is really lucky to have such a father.

The setting sun reflects a golden halo on the Antarctic ice sheet and sea.

Standing on the edge of the ice sheet cliff, Guan Linyu felt an endless silence and desolation.

But this kind of silence does not make people feel lonely. Instead, it allows him to see that the world belonging to An An is reborn.

The afterglow of the setting sun makes the sea surface red, and the sea and sky meet.

Standing here, he suddenly felt the towering icebergs and the vast ocean, which made Guan Linyu feel the insignificance of the penguins. He looked at An An tenderly: "You will have to walk the road in the future by yourself. Dad hopes that you can be safe. Live for a long, long time."

An An nodded, feeling very reluctant to part with his father.

But it knows that it has grown up, and its friends even call it a miracle that its father can keep it until now.

He lowered his head and touched his father's chest with his forehead, feeling the majesty from his father for the last time.

Then he took a step back and was about to leave, leaving behind his best wishes: "Dad and Fei Bai's dad will definitely be able to live safely for a long, long time."

After finishing speaking, he looked at Qi Feibai behind Guan Linyu.

Qi Feibai raised his head at An An: "Remember to make yourself fatter and taller so that you can find a wife later!"

An An has grown up and knows that Fei Bai's father thinks about finding a wife all day long.

He nodded and said to Qi Feibai: "I know, I will definitely find the strongest female penguin who is best at laying eggs!"

Qi Feibai was very satisfied: "Yeah, you are indeed my baby!"

But An'an is already so old, he is even taller than Fei Bai's father, and being called "baby" by Fei Bai's father makes him a little shy.

He lowered his head, said one last goodbye, and turned to leave.

On the Antarctic ice sheet, the soft afterglow of the setting sun shines on the endless ice and snow, reflecting a magnificent and cold scene.

The cold wind howled, and tiny ripples appeared in the sea water, as if An An's heart was constantly fluctuating.

After it turned around, it walked towards its friends very slowly, stopping from time to time and looking back at Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai. It murmured affectionately and flapped its wings gently, seeming to tell its fathers that it really are leaving.