Chapter 151: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra

The kindergarten classroom has never been so quiet.

The children have never been so obedient as today.

Adults and teachers were not prepared to interfere in this matter.

They are not the kind of parents who decide everything for their children.

Nor are they parents who cannot bear the slightest grievance of their children outside.

They hope that their children can receive certain frustration education from an early age, hope that they can better integrate into the world, and also hope that they can find good friends and expand their network in a kindergarten of this size.

They may talk to the child privately after the incident to teach him how to deal with the situation next time.

But it will not disrupt the order created by the children on the spot.

All the children were divided into four groups, which is how they usually play games.

Originally they wanted to be free to choose.

But after An An "dilly-dallyed" again, they had a tacit understanding and followed the usual grouping, scissors, rock, and paper.

The children gathered in a circle, their faces full of nervousness and excitement.

Even the breeze outside the window quieted down, and parents held their breath.

One child after another was eliminated.

They were either depressed or sad, and some even rushed to their parents, hugging their parents' laps and crying bitterly.

Until the last four children won, they seemed to be the victors who had won the crown. In front of other children, they held their chins high and were extremely proud.

An An still had a straight face and stood a little far away from the crowd, but his voice was clear and full of majesty that could not be rejected: "You four win, you can play with your sister."

The younger sister clapped her hands happily beside her: "Let's play together, let's play with my brother together!"

She wanted to choose someone to play with her brother from the beginning, but before she could tell those people, they were already fighting over her.

At this time, four were finally selected. She was also very happy and hoped that everyone could have fun.

But it was a four-time champion who had just won. The smile was frozen on his face, and he looked particularly embarrassed as he tried to keep his smile.

At such a young age, they have endured so much.

They don't want to play with An An.

If they were not afraid of An An, why were they so obedient to Rock, Paper, Scissors just now?

Since they were scared, how could they play the same game with An An?

Why didn't my sister say just now that she wanted to play games with An An?

The child's face was filled with dark clouds and thunder and lightning.

The other children who did not win originally looked depressed. After hearing what their sister said, their tears froze on their faces and they were still hiccupping, but they already raised their hands and patted their chests to express their gratitude.

If it was An An before, he would be very sad and sad to see everyone treat him with such an attitude.

But not anymore.