Chapter 35

That's the darkest corner of the room's entrance.

Guan Linyu turned around and locked Qi Feibai in this corner, imprisoning him with his tall body.

He lowered his eyes and looked at the bright-eyed omega in front of him, frantically wanting to make the corners of his eyes and eyebrows dyed with spring color, wanting him to lose his sight because of him, wanting his body to be completely imprinted with his alpha pheromones.

He could no longer suppress the crazy desire in his heart, his eyes seemed to want to eat people.

Qi Feibai was shrouded in Guan Lin's domain and wanted to be marked by him and have children.

But he ignored the possessiveness and violence of alpha deep in Guan Lin's domain genes, as well as the animal nature deep in desire.

It reminded him of the fear of being locked in a seal's gaze.

As a penguin, he sounded the alarm for life.

The thought of escaping was conflicting with the thought of being marked by Guan Linyu. Before it could be reflected in his eyes, a crazy and ferocious kiss had already fallen.

Guan Linyu's tall figure blocked the lighting in the room, locking the two of them in a dim shadow.

The sound of breathing began to become heavy and rapid in the empty room, prompting the craziest thoughts in Guan Linyu's heart, making him hold Qi Feibai's lips in his mouth.

The soft and warm touch ignited the air between the two.

The hot breath fell on Qi Feibai's lightly pink skin, as if it was going to burn his whole body.

Guan Linyu's fingers rubbed the area where his glands were located. Qi Feibai's legs went weak, and waves of numbness hit him all over his body.

Guan Linyu frantically absorbed his breath and attacked the city.

His entire body was held tightly in Guan Linyu's arms, preventing him from falling to the ground.

The blood in his body rushed down uncontrollably.

His rationality began to falter, and a feeling of being torn apart and eaten enveloped him.

Qi Feibai felt a sense of fear in his heart, but he could not hide his expectation and desire for the mark and the child.

The kiss fell on his neck. His eyes were blank and filled with spring, as if he had become a lamb at the mercy of others.

The strong alpha pheromones forced Qi Feibai to surrender.

He was turned over and pressed against the wall, exposing the soft flesh of his neck.

The sharp teeth pierced the skin. Qi Feibai shuddered and his eyes were blank.

Pheromones were injected into his body, and Guan Linyu's hands went down his chest and abdomen.

Qi Feibai's body didn't seem to be his own.

The fear of being controlled by a strong sense of oppression made him a little uncomfortable.

His soul seemed to be telling him to obey the one biting the back of his neck.

But the biting action reminds him of the fear of being captured and controlled by a seal.

Alpha pheromone was injected into Qi Feibai's body, and his body trembled. The fear of bites and marks was mixed with dependence and awe of Guan Linyu.

Guan Linyu ended the temporary mark, kissed his neck, clasped his body tightly, and let Qi Feibai's back press into his arms to help him release.

Finally, Qi Feibai raised his head and looked at the corner of the ceiling of the room, with a white light in front of his eyes.