Chapter 85

Guan Linyu's kiss was not long, he pecked Qi Feibai's lips lightly, then left him, looking down at the penguin egg that was only half the size of his palm.

The bluish-white eggshell looks very hard.

Guan Linyu knew that the life in the eggshell was gradually taking shape, and the space occupied by the shadow was getting larger and larger. It was the little penguin baby that was growing up.

He covered the penguin eggshell with his palm. The eggshell was bluish white and seemed cool to the eye, but it was exceptionally warm to the touch.

Guan Linyu seemed to be able to feel the sound of his heart beating inside the eggshell.

This is his and Qi Feibai's child, a little penguin baby.

Of course Guan Linyu would also wonder why the two of them laid a penguin egg, but he would not explore it.

The more bizarre something happens, the harder it is to find out the truth behind it.

Nor would he allow others to explore.

He was afraid that someone would hurt Qi Feibai and the little penguin baby.

He took a deep breath, took his hand away, raised his eyes and said to Qi Feibai, "Cover it, don't catch a cold."

Qi Feibai covered the pouch and leaned forward, his eyes sparkling with unabashed smile and pride: "Do you like this baby penguin egg too?"

Guan Linyu raised his hand to hold his face: "As long as it's your baby, I like it."

Qi Feibai turned his head naturally and kissed Guan Linyu's palm lightly.

While talking, the two returned to Guan's house.

After they got off the car, they walked side by side towards home.

Guan Linyu took Qi Feibai's hand and held his hand in his palm. As he walked, he turned his head and lowered his eyes and said to Qi Feibai: "Well, I know, I will definitely report its situation to you from time to time. "

The two walked into the living room. Mrs. Guan was arranging for the servants to bring today's meal to the table. She turned sideways and asked the housekeeper at the door of the kitchen: "Isn't there a new cod that is good today? Has the kitchen prepared it for Xiaobai?"

The housekeeper watched the two servants coming out with the dishes at the door of the kitchen. He nodded and said, "It's done, ma'am. Today's dessert after dinner is chiffon cake. Xiaobai said he wanted to eat it yesterday."

Mrs. Guan nodded, turned around and saw that the two of them had entered the house, and immediately waved to them: "Come on, it's time for dinner."

Then he said to the housekeeper: "Let the young lady and the master come down. They are both in the master's study, talking about the decoration of the new house."

The butler immediately went upstairs.

Mrs. Guan stretched out her hands, stepped forward, held Qi Feibai's wrist with both hands, looked up and down, and asked with concern: "Did you have a hard time at work today?"

Qi Feibai shook his head: "It's not hard, I'm very happy. Brother Linyu also helped me."

Mrs. Guan gave Guan Linyu an angry look: "He can only use it so much."

Then she looked at Qi Feibai's slightly bulging belly: "How is the little penguin doing today? Everything is normal."

Qi Feibai puffed out his stomach: "Very good?"