Chapter 131

As the penguins are gradually hatched, the penguin mothers who are hunting outside gradually return to the group.

The fathers who have squeezed out the last drop of baby milk from their bodies to feed the penguin chicks are finally relieved.

Next, the penguin fathers should go to the sea to fish, and then come back with a full belly of food to take over from their wives to feed the little penguins.

They need to go back and forth like this so that the little penguins can have enough food and grow up healthily.

But the wife of Qi Feibai's good friend has been missing.

"Did it have an accident?" Qi Feibai's good friend was very worried.

Penguins cannot raise their children with just one goose.

Qi Feibai also felt a chill in his heart, but he still comforted his good friend: "Absolutely not. Don't worry, there will definitely be good results."

But good friends have to worry.

It can't rely on the food brought back by Guan Linyu to feed itself and its newborn little penguin.

Guan Linyu is Qi Feibai's spouse, and he still has Qi Feibai and his children to raise.

As more penguin mothers came back, many penguin mothers found that they could not find their children.

This makes it difficult for them to accept.

Crazy penguin mothers want to snatch their chicks from other geese and raise them alone.

This made Guan Linyu even more afraid to leave.

Last time, they were only separated for a short time. When a snowstorm came, he and Qi Feibai got separated. It was not easy to find him.

This time, they were separated for longer.

But what can I do if I don't leave?

He must bring back food to keep Qi Feibai and the baby alive.

He looked at Qi Feibai and his friend, and finally suggested: "You two guard your children together, protect each other, and don't let the other party snatch your baby penguins. I will hunt them."

Qi Feibai also nodded and said to his friend: "Don't worry, if your wife can't come back, we will raise them together."

"We have three geese and two baby penguins, we will definitely be able to support them!"

And when the baby penguins grow up, the three of them can take turns leaving, leaving only one goose to look after the baby.

Fei Bai's friends had no choice but to temporarily accept help from Qi Fei Bai and Guan Linyu.

Guan Linyu had to leave.

The newly born little An'an has sparse fur on his body, and his gray skin can even be seen.

It was hiding in Qi Feibai's pouch, raising its head up and down in good spirits and chirping non-stop.

The friend next to her also had a penguin in her pouch, but it was much stronger and taller than An An.

One is that it was born earlier and has grown for several days.

Furthermore, when An An was abandoned by his father, he spent a short period of time on the ice, which made his physical condition inferior to other penguins.

The two little guys sat between their father's legs, chirping and saying hello, saying childish things.

It wasn't until Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai hugged each other that they turned around and left.