Chapter 3

Live broadcast starts.

The audience who entered Qi Feibai's live broadcast room were shocked and surprised.

[Fuck, there are so many people watching the excitement! 】

[I want to see a beautiful woman make a fool of herself and get angry after no one cares about her, haha. 】

At this time, Qi Feibai could also see that in the upper right corner of his desk, some live broadcast room information was displayed, such as his own live broadcast room screen, number of people in the live broadcast room, gift value, and barrages.

He immediately looked closer.

The scene in the live broadcast room switched to the camera, and the audience in the live broadcast room saw Qi Feibai approaching them until he was within a foot of their sight.

Many people were shocked by Qi Feibai's exquisite beauty, especially those who turned on the holographic viewing effect.

Qi Feibai saw his face filling the small screen frame in the upper right corner of the desktop, and marveled at human technology: "Wow, this is me."

For a moment, he frowned slightly: "Slow down your words, I can't read them clearly."

His literacy was all based on the original owner's memory and subconscious brain reaction. After traveling half a month, he had never seen subtitles flashing so fast, and he couldn't react for a while.

For a moment, he was finally able to occasionally clearly see one or two words. Some of the words overlapped with the memory of the original owner. He concluded: "A lot of bad comments."

But he didn't have the anger that the audience imagined, and he even communicated with these people.

"No one will come to me for treatment?" Qi Feibai nodded in response, "I think so too, my grades are not good."

"Don't like me?" Qi Feibai's eyes flashed with a little disappointment, "I know that many... many people don't like me because I'm not good."

In an instant, the barrage went blank for a moment.

[Is this the beginning of the poor green tea route? 】

[Fuck, with this face, it's really easy to be confused by him. 】

[It's useless, no matter how beautiful the skin is, he's still not a black-hearted trash. 】

Qi Feibai regained his disappointment, and after watching it for a while, he felt the barrage was boring.

They were sending back and forth the same insults to him.

Of course, there are also a few comments about how good-looking he is.

It looks good and he is quite used to it.

Back in Antarctica, he was short and short and was not liked by female penguins, but the scientific expedition personnel and documentary film crew liked him.

They always look at him with bright eyes and a soft and happy voice: "Help, he is so cute!"

As for those who scolded him, he didn't care for a moment when he was disappointed.

During the three years he was a penguin, he suffered much more than these verbal abuses, but they were nothing.

The most important thing is that he wants to find the man named Guan Linyu, woo him, and have children with him!

Qi Feibai picked up his bag and took out five stones.

They were five particularly beautiful pebbles, each about half the size of a palm, and were washed smooth and smooth by the river water. The white stones were entangled with light-colored lines, which was a beauty bestowed by nature.