Chapter 138: Extra

Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu didn't expect that there would be so many penguins traveling with them with their young.

These penguins all have one thing in common: they are all single-parent geese.

If they leave their chicks alone in a penguin colony, no matter how many of them go back and forth, they will not be able to provide enough food for the chicks.

But if they can take their young to the beach, the round trip will be shortened, and one of their gooses can provide enough food for their young.

If the chicks stay in the penguin colony, they will also face starvation or other crises.

Following them to the beach, although there will be dangers, isn't that about Lin Yu? Maybe we can find a glimmer of hope.

They took their cubs one after another and embarked on this road to the seaside.

So much so that a small group of penguins actually gathered together.

Even Guan Linyu's most worrying problem of An'an Penguin's socialization has been solved.

Their behavior attracted the attention of the documentary camera crew.

The photography team sent a small team to follow them, trying to find out which direction the penguins would take their chicks.

Leaving with the cubs goes against the penguin's living habits.

They drove behind them in cars from a distance, and used some movable cameras that could take pictures to get closer to follow the migrating penguin colony.

"I don't know what this group of penguins is going to do. It stands to reason that the penguin parents will not let the chicks leave the penguin colony until they grow up."

"This is an extremely abnormal behavior. Recording it properly will not only have research value, but will also make our documentary more innovative than previous penguin documentaries."

"Look at the leading penguin, is it the male penguin who asked us to rescue the penguins who fell into the ravine last time?"

"It seems like it's really him. It seems he is the leader of this group."

This journey is very difficult and dangerous. The closer you get to the seaside, the more seagulls you will encounter. These seagulls are also the natural enemies of the penguin chicks.

And there are more dangers hidden on the ice than on the ice sheet.

While walking, I suddenly heard a click, and a penguin stepped on the ice that was about to melt.

Penguins are not very agile when walking on land, and are even a little clumsy.

When the ice broke, the penguin who stepped on the ice city couldn't react at all and fell into the sea water.

The other penguins immediately panicked.

Penguins chirped worriedly one after another.

In the lonely ice field, it was immediately blown to pieces by the passing wind.

"What to do? It fell!"

"Let's leave quickly, we can't save it."

"Chirp, chirp, chirp, please save my mother!"

"Are you leaving like this? What about its cub? We can't feed this cub."

"Why don't you try to get up by yourself?"

"How about swimming along this ice field to the seaside? Let's meet at the seaside?"

But penguins are birds after all, and they can't breathe in water at all.