Chapter 140: Extra

Wait for this little penguin to finish training.

The penguins waiting nearby finally waddled towards this side.

After they came over, they scrambled and chirped.

"Are you fighting or training?"

"Guan Linyu, you won't hit our goose, right?"

Guan Linyu nodded: "I saw a skua hovering above us today. In order to ensure that the cubs have a certain ability to protect themselves, I am training them one-on-one."

"We still need one-to-many training after that. It's just the right time for you to come back."

The little geese next to me were all very excited, and they gathered together and chirped non-stop.

They experienced one-on-one active life-saving training in Guan Linyu, and they felt that facing the enemy was not so scary.

These little penguins even kept talking about the story.

"You must seize the opportunity to peck the enemy, peck it hard and hurt it! It is best to pick off the skin and flesh, and then suddenly turn around and run in the other direction!"

"Yes, yes! You have to be able to hide! You have to feel which direction the wind is coming from!"

"I also have a feeling that when Uncle Linyu pecks at me, there will be a gust of wind coming over first!"

"Uncle Linyu said that skuas can move faster than him. When we encounter skuas, we must be more cautious!"

An An was among them. Although he was small, he was very agile during practice and was the most ruthless. The other little penguins could peck out one or two of Guan Linyu's feathers at most.

It gave Guan Linyu a bloody gash in his leg.

After that, it was also very panicked and even regretted its recklessness.

Guan Linyu praised it and asked other little penguins to learn from it.

At this time, it was talking to other little penguins about its training experience: "Just kill it! Use the consciousness of killing the opponent, bite it hard, bite the opponent's flesh and don't let go, pull hard, It will tear and hurt!"

The little penguins chirped after hearing this.

"It sounds so painful!"

"If I were caught in someone's mouth like this, I would definitely not dare to pursue him again!"

"Yes, yes, I can already feel the pain!"

An An raised her little head: "Only in this way will they not dare to bully us!"

Just like now, after showing everyone its ferocity, it can feel that everyone's attitude towards it is much friendlier than before.

After resting for a while, Guan Linyu summoned everyone again for the second training.

This time it is no longer one-on-one, but two adult penguins pretending to be skuas, trying to prey on one of the penguin chicks.

This is one of the most common methods for successful skua hunting.

One penguin chick is not the same as two skuas.

Even if you can seize the opportunity to escape far away, there is no way to get rid of the two skuas.

Guan Linyu asked them: "What are you going to do at this time?"

The little penguins looked frightened.