Chapter 47

Qi Yao's live broadcast is just like Qi Feibai, he is not just a person, but a team.

The team attaches great importance to the cooperation with Qiyao. They have signed a contract and expect to benefit a lot from this cooperation.

Seeing that the number of people in the live broadcast room was getting smaller and smaller, they were also very anxious.

They are experienced and will not get confused just because they are anxious.

A certain member of the team, temporarily assuming the identity of Qi Yao's assistant, interrupted his consultation and treatment, secretly reminding him to maintain his mood and attitude.

Others have found professional companies and went to Qi Feibai's live broadcast room under their skins.

Qi Feibai successfully used his gossip to turn the beta on.

Beta's voice was a little choked, she must have cried just now.

But he also realized that Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu seemed to have some similarities with them.

Their status and status are very different, but they have the same genetic troubles, which makes them a natural fit.

Just like the natural difference in social status between beta and alpha, they also have pasts and experiences that are difficult to let go, creating a bond of soul blending.

He turned on the mic and asked Qi Feibai in a choked voice: "You and Mr. Guan are together, so you won't have fertility problems anymore, right? I'm sorry, I don't mean anything else about your genes. It's just that your situation is somewhat similar to ours." different."

Qi Feibai felt that the beta's mood was gradually rising, and he knew that he had made a decision in his heart, and he just needed to give him a final push.

He puffed up his chest proudly: "You don't understand this. You and your alpha must not have slept together yet!"

Beta's choked voice paused slightly, tainted with shyness, and after a while he said: "Well, none of us have officially expressed our feelings."

Qi Feibai looked like he had experienced it: "That's it. After you sleep with it, you will know that giving birth is not that difficult."

"However, your alpha may not be as powerful as my Linyu brother, so I recommended that medicine to you!"

"Don't be embarrassed to use it. I have experience. When he is in estrus, he will definitely make you die, and then your belly will be bulging! Uh-huh..."

The audience in the live broadcast room saw a blushing omega and couldn't help but jump out and cover Qi Feibai's hand.

His voice was very low, but the audience in the live broadcast room still heard him. He said: "Don't say everything, you are an omega! You don't need to say it so clearly, they all understand!"

Qi Feibai nodded.

Xiao Su just breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the barrage had begun to pick up the rhythm.

【6. This is the first time I see such a shameless omega. 】

[Oh my God, he said these words without blushing or beating. I don't know how shameless he is in private. 】

[He had tried to seduce Shi Ke before. This was really an eye-opener. He had never seen such a despicable omega. 】

[It's disgusting to do this in the live broadcast room to attract people under the guise of curing diseases. 】