Chapter 52

The air stagnated at this moment.

Not only was the air around Guan Linyu stagnant, but the air in the live broadcast room was also stagnant.

Even though Xiao Su was a witness to the entire "training process", he never expected that Qi Feibai would do this during the live broadcast.

The vice president was such a calm person, and his expression was unbelievable for a moment.

For a moment, I accepted it all with an extremely outrageous mentality.

Everywhere the live video reached, and every viewer who saw the live broadcast, was frozen.

It doesn't mean that an omega can't be called an alpha husband, but that's what he calls him after marriage.

After all, most omegas are shy and reserved.

No, I don't know how many alphas and betas in the barrage area have broken defenses.

[Fuck, when did my wife take the initiative to call me husband! 】

[I have to coax him to death before the one in my family can blush and call him husband. 】

The beta who was currently connected was already dumbfounded: "Huh? Do you still need to scream even though we're not together yet?"

Mingwu, who had quit the game and was watching Qi Feibai's diagnosis and treatment live, felt for the first time what social death was.

He has never felt this way during his own live broadcast. How could Qi Feibai implement his teaching plan and want to download it and never appear on the Internet again?

Only Qi Feibai was the most relaxed, even proud. He raised his chin slightly and said in a cheerful tone: "Why don't you answer me, husband!"

Guan Linyu had already found an empty office, sat back on his office chair, opened Qi Feibai's live broadcast room, and turned off the barrage and sound in the live broadcast room.

Hearing Qi Feibai call him that again, his Adam's apple rolled heavily, he sighed and said in a low voice: "I'm at work."

Qi Feibai has been watching the barrage, and of course he also saw the barrage discussing Guan Linyu: "My husband did not come to my live broadcast room today."

Guan Linyu raised his head and took a deep breath: "No, I was working elsewhere today and had a meeting with the staff, so I didn't go to your live broadcast room."

Qi Feibai was instantly comforted. Thinking about what Ming Wu had taught him, he softened his voice by two points and said softly: "Are you going to be busy with work at night? Husband."

Guan Linyu stretched out his fingertips, touched the screen in mid-air with slightly trembling fingers, and stopped at the side of Qi Feibai's face: "No, I will get off work as usual in the evening."

"Then let's have dinner together tonight! I was going to treat Mingwu and Xiaosu to dinner yesterday to thank them, but Mingwu gave the money and I saved a sum. How about I treat you to dinner today?"

"Okay." The haze that had been eroding Guan Linyu's heart all night dissipated without a trace the moment he saw Qi Feibai's bright face.

Guan Linyu's thoughts changed and he asked him: "Did Mingwu tell you to call me that?"

He didn't know about this internet celebrity game anchor before. A few days ago, he heard Qi Feibai say that he learned those messy words from an anchor, so he went to find out more about it.

Watching Qi Feibai's live broadcast, Mingwu said: "Family members, am I going to be banned?"

He really didn't expect that Qi Feibai would operate like this!