Chapter 103

Jealousy and predation multiply and swell in the chest.

Duan Rong has been told by his parents since he was a child that he is the pride of the whole family and that he deserves to receive all the resources in the family and then become the one who is sought after by everyone.

Any good things at home would be given to him. Even if their family was well off and there was no pressure on their family about food, their mother would still let him eat first at the dinner table and pile it with sumptuous food. His dishes.

So much so that during the first two years when Duan Rong entered school and society, he was very unaccustomed because his classmates did not let him go, and because other people he met in society did not give him the best things.

The natural thing in his mind that he had access to the best resources in the world was being ignored, trampled on, and disintegrated bit by bit.

At this moment, this emotion reached its highest point.

Only then did he truly realize the gap between him and Guan Linyu.

Guan Linyu's wedding is also the wedding he has dreamed of.

The wealthy businessmen and dignitaries of the empire rushed to congratulate each other and were proud to receive the invitation.

Even if a person has a serious genetic disease, many people are still willing to marry him.

He even knew that those who did not marry Guan Linyu would regret that Qi Feibai could not have offspring, but regretted that they would become even more envious.

And he was the one who should have stood on the stage, and he was the one who should have succeeded.

After all, his parents told him since he was a child that he was kept by the family because he was good enough.

Guan Linyu is the one who was abandoned.

On the stage, Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai stood opposite each other, holding each other's hands and holding a box with an incubator.

The host was on stage, asking the two if they were willing to spend their lives together.

They looked at each other and said the two words they had been waiting for.

willing.

According to the procedure, the host asked if anyone objected to their marriage.

On the other hand, the second prince's best men laughed together and asked Guan Linyu to drink two more drinks with them later, otherwise they would object now.

These people made the guests laugh along with them.

In this noisy and festive atmosphere, the male voice burst out after being suppressed for a long time, overwhelming everyone's joy, like a thunder, hitting the entire venue, leaving everyone at a loss.

Duan Rong stood up from the crowd and looked at Qi Feibai who was smiling brightly with eyes wide open: "I object!"

His parents then stood up, looked towards the stage together, patted their son's shoulders to support him.

Duan Rong opened the seat behind him and walked towards the stage step by step under the gaze of everyone.

Every step he took was so confident and arrogant.

As soon as he thought that he could snatch Qi Feibai, this sweet omega, from Guan Linyu's hands, his heart could not help but tremble with excitement, and even his breathing became hot.