Chapter 93

Qi Feibai had been trained by Xiao Su before, and even rehearsed the proposal ceremony with Xiao Su.

In Xiao Su's idea, they should look up at the bright moon and the bright starry sky under the bright moonlight. At this moment of family joy, Qi Feibai took out the crystal ball and ring, gave away the crystal ball, and opened the Ring box, knelt down on one knee, looked at Guan Linyu affectionately and sincerely, and asked him softly: "Will you marry me?"

During the rehearsal, Xiao Su said to Qi Feibai with a determined expression: "Mr. Guan will definitely say that he is willing, and then you put the ring on his ring finger! Find a suitable time to get the marriage certificate, and you will get married. !"

Xiao Su also considered some special situations.

After the rehearsal, the two sat on the sofa in the company, talking about the unexpected situation together.

Xiao Su said: "Don't think Mr. Guan is very powerful. If you propose to him, he might be nervous and cry!"

Qi Feibai's eyes widened: "Why are you crying to propose? I am bullying his mother. Will he feel uncomfortable? Then I don't want to propose!"

Xiao Su waved her hands quickly: "No, no, that's touching!"

The more he talked, the more emotional he became, and he even found a lot of short videos for Qi Feibai to show of grooms suddenly crying during weddings or proposals.

"You see, they are all so moved. When they think about their beloved marrying them, they can't help but want to cry!"

"These people are usually very powerful alphas!"

"Although President Guan is more powerful, no one can guarantee that he won't cry!"

Xiao Su conveyed her rich experience from watching the video: "So if Mr. Guan's state is not right, you have to slow down and wait for him to adjust his mood. If he cries too much, he will feel embarrassed!"

"They alphas feel it's shameful to cry!"

At this time, Qi Feibai deeply felt that Xiao Su and Ming Wu were the guiding lights in his life.

One gave him a lot of inspiration and help when he was pursuing Guan Linyu, and the other gave him the greatest support when he was in love and proposed marriage.

Of course he would listen to Xiao Su's words.

At this moment, it should be what Xiao Su calls nervous.

He even bent slightly and looked into Guan Linyu's eyes, hoping to see some tension in his deep eyes to support his judgment.

But Guan Linyu's eyes were too heavy. He was used to suppressing all his emotions in the deep eyes, making it difficult for people to detect them.

Qi Feibai didn't dare to confirm, so he could only ask him: "Are you nervous?"

Without even noticing, he was about to reveal all the surprises he had prepared: "It's because I begged..."

Guan Linyu had quick eyes and quick hands, and raised his hand to cover his mouth.

The other Guan family members next to them also exhaled, feeling relieved.

They never imagined that Qi Feibai had such a plan.

The Guan family is so smart. They already had doubts when they saw the ring box. Then they heard Qi Feibai's question and became nervous. The last word was stuck on "begging". What else could they not understand?

They have been preparing for so long, not to mention whether tonight's preparation will be in vain. If the proposal is really done by Qi Feibai, people will think that the Guan family does not pay attention to Qi Feibai, causing unnecessary misunderstandings. It's troublesome.