Chapter 68

Xiaosu returned to the bedroom after answering the phone. Mingwu looked up and said, "I have chosen a hanging egg incubator for him. Come over and see if it works. If it works, I will forward it to you." pay."

Qi Feibai's eyes moved from Mingwu to Xiao Su: "Why do you want Xiao Su to pay for him?"

He looked at Mingwu again: "Are you out of money? You are a big anchor. I saw so many gifts during your live broadcast. I am so envious."

Xiao Su's face flushed red, and in this brightly lit bedroom, the annoyance on his face was nowhere to be seen.

Qi Feibai looked at Xiao Su's red face and became more and more curious. He spoke very directly: "Xiao Su, why does he want you to give him money? Why are you blushing? Are you shy?"

This was given to Qi Feibai by Xiao Su.

In the past, Qi Feibai didn't know what shyness was. Xiao Su told him that when humans blush, that's shyness.

Xiao Su's original intention was to let Qi Feibai know when he was shy, or to let him learn human shame.

Unexpectedly, Qi Feibai didn't learn to be ashamed, but now he hit Xiao Su with a spinning knife.

"Shut up!" Xiao Su's head started to smoke when he said it.

Originally, my mind was full of thoughts caused by the penguin egg this morning, but now the guy who laid the egg came out to tease him about his blushing and shyness.

Xiao Su glared at Ming Wu.

He is not a fool, Qi Feibai is just curious about certain things. Without someone to guide him, he will not think in that direction at all.

So the root of everything must be enlightenment.

Mingwu immediately raised his hands in a gesture of surrender.

Xiao Su: "I'd better return your money and property to you."

Mingwu had another careless smile on his lips, which looked very unreliable: "Do you really trust me? Aren't you afraid that I will take the money and spread the news you want to hide everywhere?"

Xiao Su actually believed in Ming Wu's character, but the fact that Qi Feibai gave birth to a penguin egg was related to Qi Feibai's life, so he didn't dare to bet on it.

Xiao Su could only change the subject: "Let me see what incubator you chose."

Mingwu also followed Xiao Su's words and immediately changed the topic: "This is for those who love pets. This hatching pouch can be tied around the waist and the eggs are placed in the pouch. Not only can the pouch and eggs be Certain interactions can also monitor the status of eggs in real time, regulate the temperature in the pouch, and generate egg hatching reports."

Sure enough, Qi Feibai's attention was diverted and he immediately leaned over to look at the incubator.

It is an extremely lightweight incubator with many functions. There are different models according to the size of the eggs. It can also be bound to an optical brain to monitor incubation data in real time.

This is more convenient than the penguin's pouch, which only has the function of constant temperature.

"I want this, I want this!"

Qi Feibai didn't care who paid, and even asked Mingwu: "Choose express for express delivery. I want to have it right away! It's so hot when I'm sitting in bed. I don't know if the temperature is too high now."

Xiao Su also thinks this egg incubator is very good.

He asked Mingwu to send the payment link and prepare to pay. He also chose the fastest express delivery and could receive the goods in two hours.