Chapter 49

Guan Linyu's office is the most spacious in the Guan Group.

At this time, in addition to the comfortable air-conditioning in the large office, there was a touch of coolness, which reached the bone marrow and made people feel chilly all over.

The sky suddenly changed outside the window, and dark clouds swept past, covering up the scorching sun and covering up the sunlight that filled the room.

Guan Linyu's face was stern, and his eyes were filled with cruelty and doting.

He raised his hand and gently pinched Qi Feibai's chin, rubbed it with his thumb, and said through gritted teeth, "Did you mean that?"

He would never forget that during those days of estrus, the person who kept shouting that he couldn't stand it and wanted to run away was Qi Feibai.

Now, do you dislike yourself?

As long as Qi Feibai dares to nod...

"Yeah!" Qi Feibai nodded.

Guan Linyu gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, his body tensed in his suit, and his voice came out from between his teeth: "Qi Feibai, do you not want to live anymore?"

Qi Feibai was no longer afraid of Guan Linyu, even though Guan Linyu looked very angry at this moment.

Qi Feibai felt that he still had to coax Guan Linyu well before he could take the medicine and mate with him to get pregnant.

Despite Guan Linyu's anger, he took a step forward, hugged Guan Linyu's waist, and pressed against his waist and abdomen. He raised his head and looked at Guan Linyu with a twinkle in his eyes. There was even a little grievance in his eyes: " Why did I make you angry?"

He slightly tilted his head: "Can't I buy this for you?"

He put the hand holding the medicine on Guan Linyu's waist and looked at the medicine in his hand: "But Viagra is very easy to use. The teacher said when we were in class that if the alpha or beta is not in good condition, we can use it appropriately. Drugs are used to enhance pleasure, which can improve abilities in that area."

Guan Linyu snatched the medicine from his hand and threw it on the sofa aside. His eyes were dangerous and he locked onto Qi Feibai like a snake in its hunting stage. His voice was no longer as warm as before: "Why, it's not enough time or I'm not enough." Use force?"

Those five days and five nights that were particularly memorable reappeared in Qi Feibai's mind.

When he recalled those five days, he couldn't help but feel weak in his legs.

Qi Feibai didn't understand even more: "I think you are already very powerful."

He collapsed every time to the point of losing consciousness and could not recover for a long time.

He could feel that he was being filled, and he could also feel that Guan Linyu had extraordinary abilities.

However, if he is not pregnant with a child, it must not be intense enough.

"Then you try again!" Qi Feibai's eyes began to sparkle slightly again, like a cat that discovered a novelty and was eager to try it. "We are going to your house now. How about we do it for seven days and seven nights this time?"

"not good."

In the past, Guan Linyu would only say yes to Qi Feibai, but this time he rejected Qi Feibai.

The office has been filled with pheromones released by Guan Linyu.

Pheromones wrapped around Qi Feibai, making his body soft and soft, and his eyes blurred.