Chapter 155: Extra

"Extra - A couple's daily kissing routine during pregnancy and postpartum"

(It happened after the penguin hatched and the husband and I kissed each other before and after my sister was born)

1.

Qi Feibai was lying on the sofa with a big belly, and Guan Linyu was rubbing his swollen feet while making a conference call.

Qi Feibai held the little penguin in his arms, his toes swaying back and forth comfortably.

The little penguin was drowsy and was patted on the butt by Qi Feibai, which felt very comfortable.

Qi Feibai also lay down drowsily, but his waist was uncomfortable being pressed by the baby in his belly, and he wanted to turn around and lie on his side.

It was a little difficult for him to move. It wasn't that his pregnancy made him move smoothly, but that he was acting coquettishly in this way. He was lazy and hoped that Guan Linyu could help him and turn him over.

Unexpectedly, when he moved his legs, his calves were suddenly burned.

Qi Feibai, who had difficulty turning over just now, propped up his upper body and even his round belly, completely losing the delicate strength he had just now.

But the man in front of him was sitting on the large sofa, his face expressionless, his eyes sharp and sharp, with an unmistakable coldness. He only paused for half a second while communicating with his subordinates, and then continued the topic.

Qi Feibai even thought that being burned was an illusion.

He moved his calf again, with a proud smile in his eyes, and rubbed his leg slightly.

Guan Linyu's expression became even colder. The employee who was talking on the other side of the video phone was frightened by his expression and suddenly paused.

Guan Linyu's throat rolled slightly, and he suppressed his voice: "Continue."

The employees no longer dared to look at the big boss's face on the screen and spoke stumblingly.

Other employees turned off their own microphones one after another, fearing that they would make some noise and attract Guan Linyu's attention.

The light in the room was not bright. A floor lamp falling on Guan Linyu's side was the source of light on Guan Linyu's body.

The lamp illuminated half of Guan Linyu's facial features, hiding them in faint shadows.

Qi Feibai was wearing silk pajamas and pajamas, the simplest lotus white color.

His calves were a little swollen due to pregnancy, and his skin was not as good as it was before pregnancy.

He didn't expect that Guan Linyu would react.

They penguins, as long as they have children, they will never have estrus again.

The same is true for omegas. After pregnancy, there is no need for alpha pheromone suppression. There will be no estrus period at all, and the pheromones will also lose their attraction to alpha to a certain extent.

This is the self-protection mechanism of omega, as well as the protection of children.

Of course, just because you're not in heat doesn't mean you won't have feelings for your partner.

But, had he seduced Guan Linyu? He still had a bulging belly and no abdominal muscles. He felt that he was not as good-looking as before.

But Guan Linyu just rubbed his feet, and it was already like that.