Chapter 84

Qi Feibai had his own reasons for returning to work in the company.

As a penguin, in his understanding, if he wants to survive, he must go fishing and grow a thick layer of fat. Only in this way can he and his children survive together.

Even if Guan Linyu and the Guan family are capable enough to allow him and his two children to live a comfortable life, Qi Feibai still wants to choose a way to live with more peace of mind and wait for the birth of his two children.

Moreover, when Xiao Su called him, he said: "I don't want to disturb you. Many omegas will no longer work after pregnancy, but I always receive calls or consultations from some patients these days. They hope to work with you." Let's talk and hope you can help them?"

Qi Feibai agreed to go back to work.

He also believed that Xiao Su would arrange his work and life well.

Netizens were very happy to know that Qi Feibai was coming back.

During this time, Qi Feibai left, and they realized that their attitude towards Qi Feibai had changed, and they had fallen in love with this omega.

Qi Feibai returned to the company, and most of the company's employees came over to welcome him back to live broadcast.

There are also many other anchors in the company who will help him promote before his return, hoping that when he returns, the data in the live broadcast room will reach a peak.

Of course, netizens will discuss Qi Yao in the live broadcast room.

[Xiaobai, what crime did your cousin commit? I heard that their whole family was captured and their skin would have to be peeled off even if they didn't die. 】

[Forget Qi Yao, his genes are so good, Duan Rong's family will definitely protect him. 】

[If the Duan family is not safe, can Qi Yao be released and let him marry someone else? Such good genes will be wasted without having children. 】

Qi Feibai looked at these barrages that Xiao Su Feng couldn't stop, thinking about the instructions of the Guan family, and didn't say much else. He only said to those people: "Qi Yao will not be released. He committed a crime." If you are wrong, you should be punished, and it has nothing to do with his genes."

If netizens could listen to these words, they would not be the ones who can make a lot of noise online. They always like to express the most extreme emotions on the Internet.

At this time, he grabbed Qi Feibai and said, "Are you still jealous of your cousin? You feel better when he is caught, right? You wish he died." 】

Qi Feibai looked at that sentence with a cold look in his eyes.

He really wished that Qi Yao died, and wished that their whole family would die together.

Because they killed the original owner.

But Guan Linyu said that they would not die and would live worse than death, which was also good.

It's just that these people's barrages are really annoying to watch, even though there are his fans and other sensible netizens who scold these people.

Qi Feibai originally wanted to work hard, but on the first day of returning to work, these people made the live broadcast room full of noise.

He looked to his side.

Netizens thought he was looking at Xiao Su, and some fans said: [Just wait, Xiao Su will ban you all later! 】

But Qi Feibai's voice was slightly angry, but also coquettish: "Look at how annoying they are, can you get them all out!"