Chapter 80

When the doctor said these words, there was a moment of shock and disbelief on his own face.

He believed in his medical skills, believed in the equipment in the truck, and believed in the many tests he had done.

Is it because Qi Feibai's land is too fertile, or is there something wrong with Guan Linyu's test report?

The family doctor suggested: "Should Mr. Guan and Mr. Qi do another genetic match?"

At this time, Guan Linyu was standing next to Qi Feibai, his tall figure like a towering mountain, standing erect: "No need."

He had previously privately extracted the genetic data of the two people and matched them.

Their genetic match is 0.

He no longer believes in genetic matching.

If he hadn't used tangible evidence to convince his family that the child was his, he wouldn't have even asked the doctor to issue a report.

At the same time, he was glad that Fei Bai was not angry with him because of the inspection.

Guan Linyu looked down at Qi Feibai.

All the examinations just now were done on the child in Qi Feibai's belly.

During this process, even if he had to remove the pouch, Qi Feibai kept holding the pouch in his arms.

The family only knew that Qi Feibai had a child in her belly.

For him, Qi Feibai brought him two children.

He will not tell his family about the existence of penguin eggs for the time being.

The most important thing is not to share with family, but to protect Fei Bai and the penguin eggs.

Qi Feibai, who has been sitting on the testing chair, is also the only one sitting. He is indeed lifeless. What he cares about is different from most humans.

Even if he was angry that Guan Linyu misunderstood him, he was just having a small temper.

At this time, his eyes were bright, and the corners of his eyes and brows were full of joy as he looked at everyone.

He is waiting for everyone to praise him!

Everyone else in the medical car was stunned, their expressions were exactly the same as when Xiao Su and Ming Wu learned that he had laid a penguin egg.

But no one expected that he would be pregnant.

Qi Feibai immediately reminded everyone: "When I first met Brother Linyu, I told him that I wanted to have a child with him! He didn't believe me at all!"

"I always knew he was fertile!"

Now she is indeed pregnant with a child and has laid an egg!

He still has good eyesight, and he can tell at a glance that a tall and handsome person like Guan Linyu must be very talented!

Others in the carriage were awakened by him and turned to look at Guan Linyu.

When Xiaobai first came to you, he said he wanted to have a baby with you?

Why didn't you say something so important? It caused the whole family to misunderstand that he had cuckolded you!

Fortunately, Xiaobai didn't know that we misunderstood him, otherwise he would have been so angry!

Guan Linyu tried his best to stabilize his calm expression: "..."

Qi Feibai saw everyone looking at Guan Linyu, their eyes full of accusations. He immediately raised his neck, as if he had found support: "Brother Linyu just doesn't believe me, help me scold him! He also said that my child is It's impossible for me to have a child with Shi Ke! I have no relationship with him at all!"