Chapter 113

Qi Feibai felt aggrieved.

An'an was a penguin egg he gave birth to after more than a month of pregnancy, and he was also a little penguin hatched by him and Guan Linyu together.

Why should An An call her daddy first?

I called my uncle first and stopped talking. After all, uncle's call was homophonic to An An's call.

But why did he even call me aunt?

They penguins don't know how to coo!

Qi Feibai looked at An An: Dad is angry, please call daddy to comfort me!

Who would have thought that An An would actually speak, and even shake his head wider than usual, as if he was shaking his head when he was just born: "Bah!"

At that moment, Qi Feibai's eyes were like fireworks blooming, a pool of stars bloomed on the lake, and his voice was as crisp as a bird's song: "Hey!"

He turned around and looked at Guan Linyu excitedly, holding Guan Linyu's arm and shaking it: "It called me daddy!"

But he was the only one who was excited.

Guan's father, Guan's mother and Guan Yaoyao are certain that An'an is definitely not an ordinary little penguin.

Guan Linyu's expression also told them that An An's birth was not that simple.

Guan Linyu raised his hand and patted the back of Qi Feibai's hand, and then said to his parents: "An An is not an ordinary penguin..."

The Guan family nodded.

They had guessed it, and after a whole day of mental construction, they were able to accept it.

Guan Linyu: "An'an is my and Fei Bai's child."

The Guan family continued to nod.

They will also treat An An as their own child, not to mention that now An An is so smart, can understand people's words and can learn to speak, which makes her even more lovable. She is undoubtedly the grandson of their Guan family!

Guan Linyu: "A biological child by blood."

The Guan family nodded... nodded and froze.

No, what was Guan Linyu saying just now?

The wind outside the window was a bit too strong, and I didn't seem to hear clearly.

The air outside is too cold, causing some tinnitus.

I ate too much food at night and felt dizzy.

Guan Linyu knew that his parents and sister needed time to digest this information, so he did not rush it.

When Qi Feibai heard Guan Linyu say this, he was more excited than anyone else. He even confirmed with Guan Linyu: "Can you tell me? Can you tell them that An An was born to me?"

Seeing Guan Linyu nodding, Qi Feibai turned to look at the Guan family, and the pride that had been suppressed for a long time burst out: "I gave birth to An'an! It was the penguin egg I gave birth to not long after I was marked by Guan Linyu!"

Guan Yaoyao was stunned: "But sister-in-law, how could you lay an egg?"

Qi Feibai was stunned, not knowing whether to tell his true origin.

"Yao Yao!" Guan Linyu interrupted Guan Yaoyao, and held Qi Feibai's hand tightly, with a serious expression, "We don't need to explore why."

"This matter should not be publicized."