Chapter 115

Mrs. Guan was confused.

Qi Feibai is in the ward. The child has just been born. They should stay outside and wait for Qi Feibai and the child to come out and ask about their condition.

She also knew that her husband would not ask her to leave for no reason.

He rushed over and hugged An An very suddenly. Could it be that something happened to An An?

Safety is equally important.

Mrs. Guan immediately told Guan Yaoyao: "Your father and I will go up first. You wait here for your brother and sister-in-law. When they come out, tell them and we will come down when we are done."

Guan Yaoyao looked confused: "Okay, I understand!"

After her parents left, Guan Yaoyao stood alone outside the delivery room and was extremely nervous.

She is now the only family member standing outside the delivery room!

How is the non-Bai sister-in-law's health, and will the baby be healthy?

She needs to ask these questions.

She knows that there are many producers who, after the birth of a child, see everyone gathered around to look after the child, will feel a huge gap in their hearts and become depressed.

She kept thinking silently that she must first care about her sister-in-law, and she must make her feel the infinite love and affection of their family for him, and she must not cause a psychological gap in her.

The sister-in-law has no family around her, and if they make her feel neglected and there is no one else to fill that void, what is the sister-in-law going to do?

She must avoid this happening.

The same goes for mom and dad. If they have something important that they can't do later, they have to leave now. She feels like the burden on her shoulders is so heavy.

Mrs. Guan, who followed her husband back to the bedroom, was also very confused.

The little penguin who was taken away was even more anxious and kept chirping.

If it hadn't been for the constant reminders from its family, it would have started calling its grandparents now.

Father Guan closed the door.

Mrs. Guan raised her hand and touched the little penguin's head to comfort it, then looked at her husband: "What's going on? Fei Bai is still waiting for us down there. Why did you call me upstairs at such an important time?"

Guan's father wondered all the way if he might be dazzled.

Then he lifted off the knitted sweater covering the little penguin. The little penguin with gray fluff should have had a pair of black penguin claws, but now the claws were gone, and they were the feet of a tiny baby.

"Ah!" Mrs. Guan even screamed in fright.

An An also looked down at his feet.

When it saw that its feet had become the same as its father's feet, only smaller, it immediately chirped and cheered.

It can really become a human!

It held its breath again and wanted to work harder. As long as it became a human now, it could immediately go see its father and its newborn sister!

Things didn't go as smoothly as he thought.

The harder it pushed, the more itchy its feet became, and then they slowly turned back into their original penguin paws.