Chapter 25

The sun shines into the office outside the window and falls behind Qi Feibai, but Guan Linyu is in the shadow.

The warmth in his ears had receded. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at Qi Feibai with undisguised flinch.

He got the test results today.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Qi Feibai, hoping that Qi Feibai could understand the rejection in his eyes.

Under Guan Linyu's gaze, Qi Feibai slowly put away the smile on his lips and tilted his head slightly, not quite sure what Guan Linyu meant by his look.

He felt more sadness from his eyes.

That feeling was just like when he was rejected by female penguins countless times, just like seeing the little penguin he rescued and raised for several days, being retrieved by his parents, who even regarded him as a goose thief.

It was like that time when a fierce and icy storm swept in with ice and snow. He was shivering in the wind and snow, watching other people have penguin eggs under their stomachs, but he was alone, not knowing what he was doing with his life.

His throat even started to hurt.

Under the sun, his skin was fair and almost transparent, glowing a light and healthy pink, and his eyes were water-colored.

Guan Linyu closed his eyes and didn't dare to look again.

Qi Feibai took his wrist and pulled him to his side. His hands passed through the gap between his arms and waist, and tightly hugged his thin and tight waist.

Qi Feibai clasped his hands tightly, rested his head on Guan Linyu's shoulder, and pressed his body tightly against his.

He even patted Guan Linyu's lower back with his palm, silently comforting him.

Guan Linyu opened his eyes, and when he lowered his eyes, his eyes were filled with Qi Feibai's soft hair.

He was slowly getting discouraged and no longer knew what to do.

This was actually more difficult than any decision he had ever made.

This time, Qi Feibai really just wanted to hug him.

There were obviously so many people in the office, but when they hugged each other, those people lowered their sense of presence, as if they were the only ones here.

When Qi Feibai felt that Guan Linyu's breathing had become smoother, he raised his head and looked at Guan Linyu.

Seeing that Guan Linyu no longer made him sad, he smiled: "You're better."

Guan Linyu's lips were slightly opened, but he didn't know what to say.

Qi Feibai took the initiative to let him go: "I'm going to my office."

He waved and whispered to Guan Linyu, "Bye."

Guan Linyu sighed, raised his hand and rubbed his head: "Work hard, I will help you control comments here."

Qi Feibai: "Yeah!"

Before leaving, he looked at Lu Sihan who had restrained his rogue temperament: "Second Prince."

Lu Sihan showed a faint but big brother-like smile and raised his chin: "Yeah."

Qi Feibai: "Will you come to me for medical treatment? Maybe no one will come to me again except you."

Lu Sihan smiled and said, "Of course, you are my royal physician here."

After Qi Feibai left, Guan Linyu continued to stand in the light for a while.