Chapter 114

When Qi Feibai was 9 months pregnant, he stopped what he was doing.

Guan Linyu also adjusted his working hours and spent more time with Qi Feibai.

The weather in April has begun to warm up, the spring flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining brightly.

Qi Feibai was lying on the rocking chair in the sunshine tea room on the fourth floor of the villa.

There are many flower plants that need careful care in the teahouse. Even in winter, it is as warm as spring and the flowers are blooming.

There is also a rooftop garden outside the teahouse, with plants that bloom in season.

Qi Feibai likes to lie on the rocking chair in the tea room and bask in the sun.

At this moment, there was a little penguin standing next to him.

The little penguin has grown up a lot and is now staring at Qi Feibai's fetal movements in amazement.

Qi Feibai was well taken care of by the chef arranged by the Guan family. Both he and the child in his belly were well controlled.

So his belly is not too big for his height of 183cm.

At this time, the round belly was particularly white in the sun, with no stretch marks and not many prominent blood vessels and veins.

A small bump bulged slightly on her white belly. It slid to the side and then disappeared.

"Chirp?" An An looked at the bulging little bag, then looked up at Qi Feibai. Although he had seen fetal movements several times, the little penguin was shocked every time.

Qi Feibai was also a man for the first time, and was pregnant for the first time. He often looked at the fetal movements on his belly, feeling novel and shocked.

He leaned forward slightly, moved closer to the little penguin, and lowered his voice to avoid disturbing the baby in his belly: "You also think he is very noisy, right?"

An An: "Chirp!"

Then it looked up at Qi Feibai: "Baba!"

"Hey!" Every time An An called Qi Feibai, Qi Feibai responded very positively as if it was the first time he heard it.

He pulled up his knitted sweater to cover his belly, picked up the little penguin, put it against his chest, and came close to touch its forehead: "An'an is so good!"

An An was also so happy that she chirped.

After calling twice, its cry suddenly became louder. It turned its head and looked at the protruding pregnant belly behind it.

It was kicked by the baby in its belly.

This was the first time it had been kicked, and its eyes were filled with disbelief.

The little penguin was originally not considered a purebred. It has been living with humans, and its family members are all animals in the pond. How could it not know that the baby in its belly kicked it because it was jealous of its father and it? Pengpeng praised it for being so good.

An'an chirped twice, and with a little penguin face, she taught the baby in her belly a serious lesson: It's bad to be jealous before you're born. If you don't obey, I'll spank you when you come out!

Just like when grandma took him out to socialize, grandma Li, who was friends with them, threatened her grandson.

The baby in the belly gave birth to tentative legs, pushing out a slightly invisible bulge in the knitted sweater. Finally, he retracted the legs and waited obediently in his father's belly to be born.