Chapter 98

Real good friends are those who eat melons together and watch the fun together.

These days were originally the honeymoon period for Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu.

Guan Linyu occasionally goes to the company to handle some urgent matters, and most of the time he stays with Qi Feibai at home.

Qi Feibai stopped live broadcasting and spent two hours every day to receive some patients who couldn't refuse.

But today, Qi Feibai completely asked for leave, and the reason for the leave was very good: "Don't you want to see how many days Duan Rong and Qi Yao are in estrus?"

Xiao Su, who had been depressed for several days due to relationship problems, was ready to cover up all the bad mood with work: "When are they in estrus?"

He doesn't know what's so interesting about this?

Qi Feibai's tone was mysterious: "My sister, mother and I have already made a bet. I bet that they will not take more than three days. My sister said that they may finish in two days. Guan Linyu is the most ruthless. He said that they can finish in just one day." Love period!"

"I also want to broadcast live to my fans! How fun it is!"

"You said if I live broadcast this, can I receive a gift?"

The information thrown over by Qi Feibai filled Xiao Su's head. Xiao Su felt dizzy and confused: "Ha, what are you talking about?"

"Isn't the estrus period at least five to seven days?"

"Then do you want to come over and take a look?" Qi Feibai asked him.

Xiao Su, who was at an emotional low point, said in a high voice: "Come, come!"

Xiao Su didn't know that Qi Feibai and Qi Yao's genes had been swapped.

When he arrived at the detention center, he saw Mingwu at the door.

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, the two had no contact for several days.

Mingwu feels something in his heart.

He no longer has the courage to contact Xiao Su. After all, the omega and beta are together, and the omega is under greater pressure.

When the two met each other, they dodge as soon as their eyes touched.

Mingwu looked cynical, covering up the pain deep in his heart: "Qi Feibai also asked you to come and watch the fun?"

Xiao Su lowered his head: "Well, I'm also curious about how two people with a 100% matching degree can have such a short estrus period?"

The two walked side by side toward the detention center.

Mingwu put his hands in his pockets and looked cool: "He can lay eggs. Two people who are 100% matched have sex. The estrus period is short, what's so strange about it?"

Xiao Su was confused: "!"

This seems to be the reason.

Then Xiao Su didn't understand: "You don't think it's strange, why are you here to see it?"

After asking this question, his heart was pounding in his chest.

He was suddenly afraid of hearing an answer.

He hasn't figured out how to decide yet.

Of course, he would occasionally suspect that his brother's judgment was wrong, and Mingwu only had friendship with him.

Mingwu sneered: "He asked me to come on the live broadcast and said that I have many fans. He also said that the Guan family protected me from death, and the Duan family did not dare to do anything to me because of this."