Chapter 14

Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu seemed to have formed a special barrier in the carriage.

There was a slow and lingering air flow between the two.

Under Guan Yaoyao's shocked gaze, Guan Linyu shared his optical brain screen with Qi Feibai, pointing with his slender and bony knuckles at the accusations and abuses that were raging on the Internet at this time.

He looked sideways at Qi Feibai, and said with a hint of unnoticeable caution in his voice: "Did you see it? These are all because your fiancé came to scold you after posting the article."

Netizens have dirty mouths, and what Guan Linyu showed Qi Feibai was not the ones who scolded him the most.

If Qi Feibai watched it alone, he would be angry and unhappy.

But at this time, Qi Feibai could feel Guan Linyu's protection for him, which made the anger in his heart dissipate instantly.

He made a mistake and looked at Guan Linyu, his mood was calmer than everyone in the car imagined, and he said: "What should I do? I will go and scold them now!"

His tone was even a little fierce, and he seemed very motivated.

Guan Yaoyao covered her mouth more tightly, fearing that she would accidentally make a sound, and looked at Qi Feibai with sparkling eyes.

She knew why her brother was so special to this omega.

Sincerity and cuteness are indeed the strongest nirvana.

A smile flashed across Guan Linyu's eyes: "No, there are so many of them, how can you quarrel with them? You can't quarrel."

Qi Feibai: "Then what should I do?"

Guan Linyu looked at Qi Feibai with a more serious look than before: "You have to know that you are an omega. Not only are your physical fitness inferior to betas and alphas, society and family will also impose some marriage and childbearing responsibilities on you... "

At this point, Guan Linyu paused.

Qi Feibai's desire to have children didn't look like it was imposed by others.

He skipped this point: "So, when you are bullied, you first correct your attitude. If you are wrong, don't quibble, but at the same time, you must fight back forcefully."

At this time, the Internet is in a period of chaos.

[An omega like Qi Feibai should be sent to the Zerg for marriage! 】

【He is not worthy of Shi Ke. 】

[How could there be such a dissolute and bottomless omega! 】

[Mr. Guan has a discerning eye and will definitely look down on such an omega! 】

[That's for sure, how could Mr. Guan be involved with the bitch in the engagement! 】

[He didn't dare to respond, he must be feeling guilty. 】

At this moment, Qi Feibai's account responded.

Qi Feibai: [I'm sorry for causing trouble to Shi Ke. I thought that our relationship was already in name only, so I chose to pursue someone else. Perhaps, I misunderstood that you liked my brother, so you pursued someone else. I have already proposed to terminate the engagement, and I hope you can agree. 】

As soon as he said this, Qi Feibai gave the main editor Guan Linyu a thumbs up: "You are so awesome, brother Linyu, so everyone won't scold me!"

Although he cannot write, he can feel the power of human words.