Chapter 123: Extra

Qi Feibai leaned on Guan Linyu's smooth fur and gently rubbed his chest.

A good friend also came over after seeing Qi Feibai and said to Guan Linyu, "You are finally back. You were not here just now. He has been looking for you for a while, but he is worried."

This tall penguin is so kind to his friend. Of course, Qi Feibai's friend also hopes that his friend will not lose this friend.

These words really made Guan Linyu feel even more satisfied.

Qi Feibai couldn't help but show off to his good friends. He stood up straight, raised his chest, and raised his head high!

"Do you know what he just said to me! He picked up an egg, and he said he would work with me to hatch the egg!"

"He and I are going to become partners and hatch eggs together. He is going to give me that egg right away!"

Penguins are different from humans in that they don't have so much public order and good manners.

For them, finding a mate and laying a penguin egg can continue their genes and allow the entire group to reproduce, which is the most important thing in the world.

It doesn't matter whether you incubate eggs with the same sex or with the opposite sex.

Qi Feibai's friends were also very happy for him.

He knew that Qi Feibai had always wanted to have a child of his own, and he also knew that Qi Feibai had been courting a mate for three years without success.

Now that Guan Linyu has picked up a penguin egg and is willing to hatch it with Qi Feibai, this can be regarded as fulfilling Qi Feibai's wish for so many years.

Qi Feibai's friend looked at Guan Linyu with more and more friendly eyes. It was exactly what Fei Bai said, his friend was a good goose.

He was also very happy for Qi Feibai. If it weren't for the egg in his belly, he would almost jump up.

Qi Feibai really jumped up.

He never imagined that he could hatch eggs and raise little penguins in this way.

This egg is not his own, and Penguin is not so obsessed with blood.

There are many penguins who lose their babies during the pregnancy process and will also snatch the babies of other penguins.

Their obsession is more to lay an egg and take care of a little penguin during the mating and breeding season.

Qi Feibai danced around Guan Linyu for a while, looking at Guan Linyu with a pair of bright black bean eyes.

The egg-laying ceremony was about to begin, and he was still a little nervous.

The chirping penguins around him made him feel irritated.

The biting cold wind blowing against his face could not suppress his restless and fanatical mood at this time.

"I have never hatched an egg before. Will it fall to the ground? Will it get him cold or frozen?"

His friend was a very experienced man and immediately directed the two of them: "Get closer, you guys, get closer, don't let the egg fall on the cold ground."

"Fei Bai, he will put the egg on your feet later. You immediately bend down and use your mouth to help put the egg into your pouch. The speed must be fast. Don't let the egg stay outside for too long."

Qi Feibai was very nervous and subconsciously held his breath as he watched a blue-white penguin egg slowly come out of Guan Linyu's pouch.

He approached cautiously, feeling the hard eggshell slowly roll onto the instep of his feet.