Chapter 110

An'an, the little penguin, is full of curiosity about the world.

Living in a loving family, Guan Linyu's relatives also love him very much.

It doesn't understand anything at a young age, but it is already very confident and cheerful.

It doesn't have as many expressions as a human baby, but its pair of bright black bean eyes tell people all the time that it is in a very good mood.

The soles of its little feet pattered on the ground, and the cloak behind it huffed and puffed.

Even though the cloak cannot always keep the temperature around it at -4 degrees, and even though it gets a little hot when running, it still likes to run back and forth in the office, and likes to use its small black bean-like eyes to look at those who are watching. Humans screamed in surprise and smiled at it.

The sunlight outside the window fell on its feathers, and the well-maintained feathers reflected bright light. It moved its little head up and down, making chirping sounds, and its eyebrows and eyes were somewhat similar to Guan Linyu. The little penguin's face is doing the most adorable actions in the world.

When people come from the direction of the elevator, most of the staff in the public office look in this direction, and An An also hears the movement there.

The moment An An turned around and saw Qi Feibai, the whole little penguin almost jumped up!

It jumped on its little feet, swaying left and right and rushed towards Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai immediately bent down, opened his hands, screamed softly and rushed towards the little penguin.

Then he picked up the little penguin that rushed towards him, held it in his arms, and held it tightly.

"An An! An An, do you miss your father?" After saying that, he kissed the little penguin's shiny forehead feathers again.

Next to me, Xiao Su's waist is no longer sore, and her legs are no longer painful. She waves and looks at the little penguin with shining eyes: "An An, I am my uncle!"

The little penguin immediately shook his head and chirped!

Xiao Su likes to hear the cry of the little penguin the most: "Xiao Bai, look, it calls me uncle!"

Qi Feibai felt jealous.

Why does the father call him daddy? Don't call me uncle.

If the father could be called uncle, the little penguin would have called him in the eggshell before he was born.

Now it's up to Xiao Su to pick it up.

Qi Feibai held his little penguin in his arms, not letting Xiao Su see it: "I'm not calling you uncle, that's how it chirps."

The two of them hugged the little penguin together, greeted the office employees, and then returned to the office with Guan Linyu who was standing in the corridor.

Qi Feibai walked side by side with Guan Linyu, and acted coquettishly with Guan Linyu because of this matter: "I also want to hear the little penguin call daddy. Why can't it be called daddy? It's really easy for Xiaosu to call it like that."

Guan Linyu didn't want to.

How could he dare to hope? He could only hold Qi Feibai's waist, put his other hand on his abdomen and gently caress him: "After the baby in the belly is born, he can learn to call him daddy."

The little penguin shook his head and chirped again, as if responding to the words of the two fathers: I can also be called daddy!

But it can only make a chirping sound.