Chapter 122: Extra

Climbing out of the ravine in the snow was not as easy as imagined.

Even if you climb up three or five steps, you may slide down one step.

Guan Linyu would not leave the egg in the pouch and climb up the ravine alone like the previous male penguin did.

He climbed up step by step without any complaints. After falling back, he continued to muster up his strength and continued climbing up.

He struggled here for two hours, finally found a gentle slope that he could borrow strength from, and slowly climbed up the ravine.

The penguins behind him watched his movements and followed his example, but they didn't have such a strong body as Guan Linyu.

After several struggles, they gradually gave up and stood at the bottom of the ravine, watching Guan Linyu climb up step by step, their eyes filled with envy.

They wish they could climb up with the penguin eggs in their bellies. They don't want their wives to be alone when they return home, with the penguin eggs buried and frozen to death at the bottom of the ravine.

Guan Linyu climbed up the gully, and the frozen fish he had just placed beside the gully was gone.

But it doesn't matter.

He looked back at the penguins at the bottom of the gully and chirped at them twice: "I'm going to find someone to rescue you. You just keep holding on here."

The penguins looked at him as if looking at a savior, their eyes full of hope.

Guan Linyu did not return to Qi Feibai immediately.

Now that the egg is in his pouch, Qi Feibai will not court other penguins now, so finding Qi Feibai is not the most urgent thing.

The most urgent thing is to rescue all the penguins under the ravine.

They were always there and did not give up the penguin eggs in their pouches. Such persistence made Guan Linyu feel that he was worth doing something to help them.

He walked in the other direction step by step.

He knew there were several humans stationed there, filming penguin documentaries.

When he said he was looking for someone to help, he really meant looking for someone.

Sure enough, there were many human beings filming documentaries hiding in the dark in the snow.

They watched the tall penguin slowly walk towards them, and they were still confused.

Until this penguin held the corner of one of the people's clothes and dragged it in a certain direction.

They probably guessed what the penguin was going to do: "It seemed like he wanted to take us somewhere."

Two of them followed Guan Linyu and kept walking in a certain direction. Even if Guan Linyu was slow because of the penguin eggs in his pouch, they did not rush him and followed Guan Linyu silently.

When they approached the gully, they saw a ravine in the snow. They took two quick steps to the gully and understood the reason why Guan Linyu came to find them.

"He wants us to save these penguins that have fallen into the ravine."

"They all have penguin eggs in their stomachs, so they can't move easily. They can't even get up with the eggs."

"Go find someone with a shovel and dig a path for them."

Guan Linyu heard these human voices and knew that the penguins had been saved, so he slowly and step by step walked towards the direction of the penguin group.