Chapter 133: Extra

Guan Linyu finally decided to go back. He was more or less worried after not seeing Qi Feibai and his children for a long time.

This was not as good as when he was in Interstellar. At that time, in addition to himself, he also had family members helping him take care of Qi Feibai and his children.

He also hired security personnel to protect Qi Feibai and the children secretly.

As a penguin now, he does not have the ability to do this, and the penguin world does not have such a complete type of work.

He must go back now to make sure that the child and Qi Feibai are safe, and then let Qi Feibai and other penguins go to the sea to hunt for food and fill their stomachs.

He kept walking day and night in the direction of the penguin colony.

We also encountered a group of Adélie penguins on the way.

These Adélie penguins are about to find nesting sites, court and mate, and give birth to their own children.

Guan Linyu walked for a long time, but he did not feel tired. He was very happy just thinking about seeing Qi Feibai and the children soon.

Not long after, he saw a group of black spots gathering together on the vast snowfield.

That's a group of emperor penguins, Qi Feibai and his baby.

He walked faster, spread his wings, swayed and ran towards the group.

Penguins search for their mates and children by chirping.

Guan Linyu didn't need it. He only needed one glance to find Qi Feibai's figure among the penguins.

This was supposed to be a moment of joy, but for some reason he always felt a little panicked in his heart. This was why he did not stay at the beach to continue hunting, but rushed back to the penguin colony.

The penguin colony is not stable.

Many penguins who go out to hunt return to the penguin colony and cannot find their children. Knowing that they are dead, they will snatch their children from other penguins.

However, the little penguins that are snatched home in this way usually do not survive. Some of them lose their lives when they are snatched away, and some are snatched away. After the penguin is snatched away, the penguin who is fighting for it cannot feed a young penguin alone. The little penguins freeze to death or starve to death.

As he walked along, he saw two waves of penguins fighting over each other.

This made him even more panicked.

After passing a group of penguins, another group of penguins came into view, and they were also fighting for their young. Among them, there was one penguin that looked particularly familiar to him. Who was it if it wasn't Qi Feibai?

Qi Feibai was already very careful not to let the two little penguins get too far away from him, and always protected them by his side.

But there are still penguins eyeing him.

Later, they even came together to grab him. Several female penguins stopped him and knocked him to the ground, while the others fought for the little penguin.

The two little penguins were told by their father and Uncle Qi Feibai not to run too far.

My friend's little penguin is stronger and often turns around to look fierce, trying to fight the big penguins.

But it can't beat them, it's just a paper tiger that can be broken with just one peck.

Qi Feibai fought with all his strength and risk his life against the penguins around him.