Chapter 81

Yu Zhe had already called Guan Linyu on the way back. He didn't have to wait for the report in his hand to be delivered to Guan Linyu before telling him the news.

As an assistant, you must be able to grab time, and you must not cause irreparable consequences due to negligence in some details.

At this time, the Guan family was in the living room, discussing Qi Feibai's pregnancy.

Qi Feibai sat in the center of the sofa, surrounded by the Guan family.

These things had been arranged before. When their family decided to accept the child in Qi Feibai's belly, they did not know that it was Guan Linyu's child.

They liked Qi Feibai and loved the child in his belly.

Now that he knows that the child belongs to Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu, he feels even more indebted and wants to give him more.

They even pushed Guan Linyu, the father, away

When Guan Linyu received a call from Yu Zhe, his tone was full of helplessness: "Is there something wrong with the company? Does it have to be handled by me, or can it be handled by my dad?"

He hopes that his father can go to work in the company in the afternoon, that his sister can go back to school, and that his mother can go to socialize with his wife.

Yu Zhe's words made his helpless expression suddenly become serious, and his aura immediately became cold.

The people around him felt the change in his state, immediately stopped the discussion and looked at Guan Linyu.

Guan Linyu hung up the call and his eyes fell on Qi Feibai in the middle of the crowd.

Although Qi Feibai did not receive praise from everyone, everyone surrounding him and caring about him could still make him feel happy.

While he was enjoying it, he saw that everyone's expressions were much more serious than before.

Qi Feibai touched the penguin egg on his thigh, and his tone was full of concern: "Brother Linyu, if you encounter any difficulties, you can tell us and let us help you solve it together!"

Guan Linyu stood up and walked a few steps to Qi Feibai. Guan Yaoyao, who was sitting next to Qi Feibai, immediately stood up and gave up her seat.

Guan Linyu sat next to Qi Feibai, held his hand, and looked around at everyone: "Yu Zhe called me just now. He said that we found out an important piece of information. Qi Yao is not a top omega. When his genetic data was entered into the database, it was swapped with Qi Feibai's genetic data."

"Every year after that, Qi Yao's father would take advantage of his position to keep the genetic data of Qi Yao and Qi Feibai swapped."

Everyone's eyes fell on Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai also understood: "So, I am the omega with super powerful genes! The person with inferior genes is Qi Yao!"

As he spoke, his eyes brightened slightly and he looked at Guan Linyu: "I am able to conceive your child because I am powerful!"

Guan Linyu's cold eyes revealed a little softness: "It's because you are so powerful."

Qi Feibai's brain is not as flexible and complex as others. He can only see that he and Guan Linyu can have children, partly because the original owner has high-quality genes.

But the rest of the Guan family figured out many of these things.

Qi Yao has been secretly sending various confessional and flirtatious private messages to Guan Linyu. Qi's mother also once went to great lengths to save the country and wanted to join the group of wives of Mrs. Guan's class. The Qi family even publicized that a man like Guan Linyu would Qi Yao was worthy of an omega with good genes like Qi Yao. Qi Yao loved Guan Linyu so much that he wanted to be with Guan Linyu even if he gave up continuing to have offspring.