Chapter 73

Guan Linyu's father also learned the news.

Of course, he also learned from his wife that Qi Feibai might be pregnant.

He was initially extremely angry.

Guan Linyu was very sensitive about childbirth, especially since he had just been brought home by them. Until a few years ago, he could hardly hear the relevant words.

At that time, he was particularly gloomy and had a deep sense of inferiority.

That was the deep scar left on him by his parents who abandoned him.

It happened that Qi Feibai not only tore open the wound, but also sprinkled a thick layer of salt on it.

But his wife said another possibility: "Xiaobai doesn't seem to be a playboy. He looks very innocent. At that time, Shi Ke was full of bad thoughts. Even if Xiaobai was really pregnant with his child, he would definitely be pregnant." It's not Xiaobai's fault."

"You see, this child found out that he was pregnant and left silently. It makes me feel sad. He is also a child without a father and a mother. He has no one to rely on except his two friends."

Guan Linyu's father is not as skillful as Guan Linyu in certain matters, but he is still a mature and steady alpha with rich experience.

He could tell that Qi Feibai was a simple and clean person, without any fancy thoughts.

Qi Feibai's love for Guan Linyu is pure love.

This is the reason why their family instantly accepted Qi Feibai.

This pure emotion deserves to be accepted and protected.

Guan Linyu's father sighed leisurely.

Both he and his wife can accept the existence of the child. Can Guan Linyu, who loves Qi Feibai more than the two of them, overcome the hurdle in his heart?

Perhaps it is the depth of love that makes it more difficult to accept.

He secretly contacted the housekeeper at home and asked the housekeeper to do a general cleaning of the house and purchase some pheromone purifiers.

His wife said that the last time Qi Feibai decided to leave, the smell of other alphas in the house made him uncomfortable.

In addition, he also asked the housekeeper to purchase a lot of fresh ingredients and asked the housekeeper to re-select a chef, preferably one who could reasonably match the meals during pregnancy.

He didn't know what his son would choose, but he knew how to do it more appropriately.

No matter what his son chooses, his family will support him.

The butler who heard the master's instructions said: "?"

Although he didn't know what happened, he would definitely follow the master's instructions.

The Guan family was busy all night.

Early the next morning, it was still dark outside the window.

Because there is no sunshine here.

Qi Feibai had already woken up.

He sat up in a daze and saw Xiao Su packing their suitcases. He was a little annoyed: "I'm sorry! I slept in again, and I left everything to you alone."

Xiao Su was walking around the bedroom with a pouch on her waist and her belly slightly protruding.

He held the pouch with one hand and patted it gently with the other. Even his voice was full of maternal glory.