Chapter 74

Qi Feibai finally returned to the imperial capital.

He didn't stay in this city for too long. After a trip, when he came back here again, the familiar feeling surrounded him and made him feel at ease.

He couldn't help but put his hand on his lower abdomen, patted it twice, and said to the baby penguin egg in his heart: This is where you were born, and this is where you will grow up in the future.

He originally wanted to go back to his home, but Guan Linyu's mother and Guan Yaoyao were on the ship and warmly invited him to live in the Guan family's old house.

Their reason is: "Linyu is going to deal with a very difficult matter this time, and it will offend some political opponents. We are not afraid of anything else, but we are afraid of these people playing dirty tricks behind their backs. So it is safest for you to live in the Guan family's old house."

Xiao Su and Ming Wu winked at Qi Feibai, asking him to agree.

Qi Feibai hoped that the two babies he had now would be born healthy, and he happily agreed to the plan for the Guan family and his daughter.

Guan Yaoyao immediately took credit and showed off the changes her family had made to welcome him.

For example, a new chef was hired, a pheromone purification system was installed in the whole house, and a driver was arranged for Qi Feibai. He was the one sent by Guan Linyu to pick up and drop off Qi Feibai.

Xiao Su and Ming Wu sat next to them, not feeling envious and jealous as their good friends married into wealthy families.

They only felt that the burden on their shoulders had been transferred to the Guan family invisibly.

I watched the attitude of the Guan family along the way. If they knew that Qi Feibai laid an egg for Guan Linyu, they would not care about Guan Linyu's bloodline, and would even do their best to protect Guan Linyu's bloodline.

The power of the Guan family is much greater than that of the two ordinary people.

The burden that weighed them down so much that they could barely stand upright might be as light as a feather when it was transferred to the Guan family.

So the two secretly sent messages while hiding from Guan's family.

Mingwu: [Finally got rid of this hot potato. 】

Xiao Su: [I will never be scared again. After this experience, I feel that my life has never been easier. 】

Mingwu: [The ability to withstand stress has indeed been greatly exercised. 】

Xiao Su: [The next step is to look at Mr. Guan and his family. 】

Mingwu: [To be honest, I suddenly wanted to see what their expression was like when Xiaobai laid a penguin egg for Mr. Guan, and whether they would be the same as the two of us. 】

Xiao Su: [Then I'll ask Fei Bai then! 】

They arrived at the Capital Airport, and the Guan family was already preparing to pick them up.

Guan Linyu's father personally came forward to express his gratitude to Mingwu and Xiaosu, and promised that if the two needed help, as long as they asked, the Guan family would definitely help.

Mingwu and Xiaosu didn't expect that this journey would bring them favors from the Guan family. It was a sure profit. They had carried the burden of Penguin Egg on their shoulders for so long, so it was not in vain.

The Guan family also arranged a special car to take them both home.

Originally, the two of them should go back to their respective homes, but Mingwu's thoughts changed: "Do you think the political opponents of the Guan family will affect us?"