Chapter 13

Qi Feibai swiped his account, the vending machine clicked a few times, and a bag of nutrient solution fell into the pickup area next to it.

He picked up the nutrient solution, opened the upper suction port, and turned around to go home, but two people blocked his way back.

Little Penguin's sixth sense told him that these two people had bad intentions.

With their backs to the lights on the roadside, they screamed and mocked like yakshas, "Qi Feibai, I didn't expect to see you here!"

"No wonder you want to post an article on Xingwang to defraud money. It turns out that you are so poor that you can only take nutrient solution?"

Qi Feibai frowned.

Under the cold white streetlight, his face seemed to be covered with a filter, white and soft.

Like a small mushroom that secretly pops up after a summer rain, it breaks into pieces as soon as you pinch it, full of a sense of brokenness that makes people torture him.

But his eyes were confused.

He watched in confusion as the two people in front of him approached him and said something that made him feel sick to his stomach.

"Qi Feibai, it's better to treat people than to sell it. Your face is still worth a lot of money. Why not sell it to us and sleep with us? Our brothers will definitely treat you well!"

"Yeah, it's not as profitable as going out to treat people!"

After the two men finished speaking in porn, they were waiting for Qi Feibai to become angry or have other reactions. As long as Qi Feibai reacted, they would "climax."

There were even two or three people around who slowed down and stopped to watch. If they could take advantage, they would not let go of such an opportunity.

Qi Feibai looked at the two people, his originally ignorant eyes gradually turning into disgust.

He looked at the two of them up and down, and his tight lips and eyes that disappeared made the two people who spoke feel cold in their hearts, and the obscene smiles on their faces could hardly be held back.

Sure enough, Qi Feibai curled his lips and was very dissatisfied: "But you guys don't look very fertile. Who wants to sleep with you?"

Those who were watching the show would watch no matter who was performing.

Hearing this, he laughed out loud.

The two people instantly turned red from embarrassment!

"Why do you, a genetically defective omega, dislike our abilities?"

"We just want to play with you!"

After the two said this, they suddenly saw Qi Feibai's eyes light up again.

They straightened their backs immediately. Sure enough, did this person say those words just now to attract their attention?

The two smiled obscenely, but found Qi Feibai looking behind them: "Brother Linyu!"

Qi Feibai called Guan Linyu "Brother Linyu". Everyone who has watched the live broadcast knows that everyone even ridiculed him.

This title also allowed the two people who had just harassed Qi Feibai to instantly know who was coming behind them.

They turned around and saw Guan Linyu appearing behind them.

When did he show up?

Did he hear what they said?