Chapter 2

The entertainment company under the Kwan Empire Group Corporation has many variety shows, among which "My Peaceful Clinic" has begun preparations for its tenth season and is now being warmed up.

This variety show has been receiving great ratings, and the number of people in the live broadcast room remains high. This is because every omega therapist in the variety show makes people excited.

Betas and alphas want to get such an omega, or use the omegas in variety shows as a reference to find their own omega.

Omegas watch this variety show because they want to know through the variety show what kind of omega is the most popular.

The omegas who signed up for the competition were not only the best students at Imperial University School of Medicine, but also the best among omegas in terms of genes and appearance.

Therefore, Qi Feibai's registration instantly became the target of everyone's attention and ridicule.

[The omegas who sign up every year are all the top 30 students in the School of Diagnostic and Medical Sciences. When will the top 30 students in the medical school also have to go? 】

[You shouldn't want to marry yourself off in this way? Is there anyone in the empire who doesn't know about this black-hearted trash vase? 】

[The truth is that he wants to compete with his cousin in variety shows. He has never been convinced that his cousin always suppresses him. 】

[Except for his face, he is really not as good as his cousin. Who would choose him for his face? He can look stunning just for a little money. 】

In the end, the audience's ridicule converged into one point:

[Qi Feibai is genetically inferior and cannot match most people. He wants to use this program to seduce alpha and "charge for love". 】

[Isn't this variety show ridiculed as an "omega high-marry show"? But he will be disappointed this time. How can he find an alpha to marry him through this variety show. 】

[I'm waiting to see him die alone all his life. 】

In short, no one is optimistic about Qi Feibai, and even predict that he will definitely be eliminated by the show crew.

But that's not the case.

The director of the program group reported the applicant information to the general manager of the department and expressed everyone's opinions on Qi Feibai: "He will definitely not be able to enter the program group. It will be difficult to choose other elimination places."

The general manager looked at Qi Feibai's treatment with the coldness and ruthlessness of a businessman: "Why eliminate him? Don't he have a lot of conflicts with his cousin? I see in your information that his fiancé is against his cousin. Are you infatuated with me?"

The director's eyes flickered and he sensed the general manager's thoughts. He nodded and said, "Yes, I heard that because of this, he has always been at odds with his cousin in school. He often makes trouble for his cousin, which makes the whole college uproar."

The general manager pushed back the information in his hand, and his immersed eyes were only clear about the interests: "Then keep it, your variety show has been filming for ten years, and its popularity is declining day by day. You haven't thought about how to save it?"

The director's back was covered with cold sweat, and he was frightened: "Yes, I didn't think clearly before. Qi Feibai and his cousin will both appear in the final list."

The general manager nodded and waved gently, indicating that the director could leave.

That night, Qi Feibai suddenly appeared among the ten people in the list announced by the program team.