Chapter 124: Extra

As soon as Qi Feibai finished saying that, he felt something was wrong.

But he really didn't mean it. He had been courting for three years without success. Now a female penguin told him that she would become his wife next year without pursuing her.

Isn't this exciting and thrilling enough!

Even a male penguin would be excited and excited. He said those words without even having time to think!

Seeing Guan Linyu's expression change, Qi Feibai subconsciously closed his legs. Even if he was angry, he couldn't take away the penguin eggs in his pouch!

He panicked and started to make amends.

He approached Guan Linyu, rubbed Guan Linyu's neck, and lowered his voice to apologize: "I made a mistake, I didn't want to be with other penguins!"

"We will be together next year. How about we go pick up eggs and hatch them together next year? I won't be with other female penguins!"

"Don't be angry. Your stern face is so scary. If you get angry again, I will be scared to tears by you!"

Even across time and space, and even across species, Guan Linyu still couldn't refuse Qi Feibai's coquettishness, and still wouldn't really get angry with him.

He didn't even need Qi Feibai to coax her for too long. Just a few words made him feel sour and soft in his heart.

Why are you angry with a little penguin?

He's just a penguin.

What's wrong with him thinking all about laying eggs and breeding?

He's just a little penguin.

Guan Linyu has already thought of a solution: "I will be back in a few days. I will tie the fish with kelp like before and bring it back to you to eat. You don't have to worry about being hungry because the eggs are hatched and you can't hunt."

His tone became much more stern: "But you have to remember, after I leave, whether a male penguin or a female penguin comes to you, you cannot agree to be a partner with them, otherwise I will take the egg back." "

Qi Feibai clamped his legs again and shook his head wildly.

If he doesn't agree, if he doesn't agree, he will definitely not agree to anyone. He will just wait here for Guan Linyu to come back.

Guan Linyu felt that this was not enough and continued to threaten: "I will keep my word. No penguin here is as strong and tall as me. No matter who you are with, I will knock him down and snatch the egg back."

Qi Feibai was trembling with fear.

Guan Linyu did not relent: "This is not enough to calm my anger. When the mating season comes next year, no matter which penguin you pursue, I will be there to cause trouble."

"As long as I show up, they won't choose you."

"I won't choose you either. I will pick up another egg and hatch it with other male penguins to raise the chicks!"

Qi Feibai's whole body was about to burst. What kind of ultimate threat was this to the invincible world?

Why did every punch hit his weak spot, why did every word make him tremble!

He could only act like crazy: "I will definitely not be with anyone else. I will wait for you to come back. I will not hatch eggs with others. I will only hatch eggs with you. I will hatch eggs with you this year and with you next year." If you hatch eggs together, I will hatch eggs with you from now on!"