Chapter 56

Guan Linyu has been wandering around for several days, holding a book of information in his hand and going to a meeting.

Seeing Qi Feibai, he suddenly remembered that he had indeed contacted Qi Feibai and originally wanted to have dinner with him at noon.

Qi Feibai opened his hands and rushed towards Guan Linyu in a few steps.

Those bright eyes remain unchanged for thousands of years, always so pure.

He opened his hands, and his brows and eyes, which had been tired for several days, instantly relaxed. He apologized for a moment and said to Qi Feibai, "I'm sorry, I've been too busy these days and can't accompany you."

Qi Feibai shook his head: "It's okay. You have something very important to deal with, right?"

Guan Linyu's eyes darkened. After taking a deep breath, he restrained himself and kissed Qi Feibai's forehead: "Yes."

"Do you have work this afternoon?"

Qi Feibai nodded: "Yes, but I'm not busy. Xiao Su will pick me up later."

Guan Linyu held his slender waist and opened his mouth slightly. He had something in his heart but couldn't say it out.

After many days of exhaustion, he missed this person more and more, hoping to hold him in his arms when he was tired.

But he also has his own work and career, and he will be tired after work. Will he be willing to spend all his private time with him?

Qi Feibai saw Guan Linyu looking into his eyes, lowered his eyes and looked away.

He didn't like the emotion in his eyes.

He stepped on his feet, kissed the corner of Guan Linyu's mouth gently, and held the hand holding Guan Linyu's waist closer, and gently pressed against Guan Linyu.

The office corridor was brightly lit but silent, except for the two of them, there was no one else.

But whether it was the public office area or other employees in the small office next to it, they were all secretly observing the two people being intimate in the corridor.

Everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Qi Feibai step up and kiss him.

Their president is really useless!

You can't hold Qi Feibai and kiss her deeply!

They have given up the entire corridor!

After the soft touch left, Guan Linyu's eyes flashed slightly, drowning in the love in Qi Feibai's eyes, and his heart felt particularly soft.

His mind moved slightly again, and he said to Qi Feibai, "You've been busy today, can you come to the company?"

After finishing his words, he added: "But I may not have much time to spend with you."

Qi Feibai nodded: "Okay!"

"Are you going home tonight?"

Guan Linyu shook his head: "I should spend the night in the company's lounge. There will be a meeting very early tomorrow."

Qi Feibai: "Then can I sleep with you in the company?"

Guan Linyu raised his hand and stroked his hair: "Will it be hard?"

"It won't be hard with you!" Qi Feibai looked at the office behind Guan Linyu: "Besides, your lounge is also very big and the bed is very comfortable!"

The two of them talked so much that a lot of time was wasted.