Chapter 48

In order to keep the surprise secret, Qi Feibai did not ask Guan Linyu's driver to take them to the hospital, but took a taxi himself.

For him, this was a huge luxury.

He and Xiao Su had already started chatting about their children's nicknames from human heroes.

Then we talked about gender.

The two of them were in the back seat of the car, chattering with their heads together, laughing and joking from time to time. Even the taxi driver who listened to the live broadcast was curious, and seizing an opportunity, he couldn't help but ask: "Doctor Qi, what do you want to do?" What's Mr. Guan's surprise?"

Qi Feibai put his index finger in front of his lips: "Shh, you can't tell me about the surprise."

The taxi driver parked the car outside the hospital and watched the two omegas get out of the car, holding hands and running happily towards the hospital in the sun, with the corners of their lips slightly hooked.

Such an omega makes you feel good just looking at it.

The obstetrician, who had the same curiosity as the taxi driver, was surprised to see Qi Feibai appear in his office: "Hey! Doctor Qi, aren't you going to prepare a surprise for Mr. Guan..."

The obstetrician suddenly understood something and then became petrified.

I prepared a surprise for Mr. Guan and came to the hospital. Mr. Guan, who was rumored to be infertile, and Qi Feibai, who had a very low genetic match...

surprise?

The obstetrician stood up and knocked down the chair behind him.

After a while of crackling, he invited Qi Feibai to sit in the patient's seat: "Doctor Qi, when you just came in, why were you jumping up and down? This is so unstable! You have to pay attention."

"You want a check-up, right? Come on, I'll give you the most comprehensive check-up right away."

As he went to get the medical aids, he sighed: "Oh, I also participated in history sometimes."

An hour later, the obstetrician frowned and looked at the examination sheets in front of him with a serious expression.

Qi Feibai and Xiao Su were already discussing their children's studies in literature and science in high school. When they saw the doctor like this, they looked at each other.

Qi Feibai's smile faded, and there was a moment of panic in his eyes.

Xiao Su held his hand, and her own hand was shaking badly.

He wanted to comfort Qi Feibai, but found that he was not as good as Qi Feibai.

Xiao Su turned to look at the doctor, her voice already filled with tears: "Doctor, what's wrong? Could it be that we were jumping around just now, and then Xiaobai... Doctor, please speak!"

The doctor pushed the report in front of the two of them: "Dr. Qi is in good health and there is nothing abnormal. Can you probably understand this?"

Qi Feibai blinked, not quite understanding.

Xiao Su probably understood, but couldn't believe it!

They have plans for the next twenty years!

The doctor also became nervous, as if the result was unsatisfactory because he was not capable enough.

But what does this have to do with him? He didn't join Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu!

He coughed lightly: "When you come to the obstetrics department for a check-up, you can only do a pregnancy test. However, Mr. Qi Feibai's body does not show any signs of pregnancy."