Chapter 34

The next day, the sky had been clear for a long time, but today there were dark clouds.

The weather forecast said there was rain today, but the rain never fell. It just looked like a storm was coming.

In the Pheromone Specialty Diagnosis and Treatment Department of Imperial Hospital, Guan Linyu was sitting in the patient seat in the office of the dean and professor, receiving treatment from the professor.

A strong wind blew outside the window, sweeping away the fallen leaves of early autumn.

The weather was as dark as evening, with dark clouds overhead, making it particularly depressing.

The clinic was calm, and the cold air-conditioning dispelled the dullness caused by the weather outside the window, but it was so cold that it chilled the heart.

The light falling from above the head has no warmth, and it falls on the skin, even making the skin pale.

After some consultation, the professor looked up at Guan Linyu, sighed silently, and said: "Mr. Guan, you have suppressed the susceptibility period for no less than ten times since you became an adult. If it were in the past, I would have recommended that you use long-term... It is an effective inhibitor. Although it has some side effects on the body, it will reduce the impact of pheromones and susceptibility periods on the body and mind."

"But you already have a lover now. He is so positive. You two are a perfect match. Why don't you mark it as soon as possible?"

Guan Linyu's eyes fell on the desk, his eyes dark, but he did not speak.

His chest rose and fell very slowly, but deeply enough.

The professor said: "Mr. Guan, since you have chosen to come to the hospital for treatment, I still suggest that you open your heart to our doctors. This will be better for you and Mr. Qi."

Guan Linyu finally raised his eyes to look at the professor, with a particularly complicated look in his eyes.

He folded the fingers of his hands on his lap, and tapped the index finger of his right hand on his left hand.

Finally, Guan Linyu stood up: "It's okay, I already know the solution and will handle it myself."

After finishing his words, Guan Linyu walked out of the diagnosis and treatment room.

Yu Zhe, who was waiting outside the door, immediately stood up and looked at Guan Linyu worriedly.

If Yu Zhe hadn't taken Guan Linyu to work today and found that his condition was not right and suggested that he come to the hospital, Yu Zhe wouldn't even know that Guan Linyu was not as gentle and happy as he seemed.

He took two steps forward: "Mr. Guan, what did the doctor say?"

Guan Linyu stepped forward: "It's okay, go back to work."

Yu Zhe kept up with him, and the two of them walked forward in the empty corridor, one behind the other.

Yu Zhe turned his head to look at Guan Linyu's side face, and looked at his lowered eyebrows, feeling even more worried: "Mr. Guan, are you worried about Xiaobai's previous words about having a child with you?"

Guan Linyu stood in front of the elevator, looked at his depressed eyebrows in the elevator, closed his eyes and sighed: "He said he doesn't care, do you believe it?"

Yu Zhe actually didn't believe it either.

But Yu Zhe had other ideas: "Now that technology is so advanced, we can try other methods."