Chapter 111

Qi Feibai walked into the company holding the little penguin and was warmly welcomed by his colleagues.

They who work in the media have seen a lot of strange things, but no one has ever brought a penguin to work, and this penguin is so cute.

Xiao Su was waiting for the door of the company. When he saw Qi Feibai and An An, he immediately went to protect the two of them, separating them from the enthusiastic company colleagues, like a dedicated bodyguard: "Get out of the way, get out of the way, get out of the way! Little Penguin When they arrive, get out of the way!"

An'an was in Qi Feibai's arms, shaking her head along with Xiao Su's words: "Tweet, tweet!"

The little penguin is coming, get out of the way!

10 o'clock in the morning is the time when the live broadcast starts.

Netizens had been waiting in the live broadcast room for a long time, but they did not expect that the anchor was late.

Guan Linyu entered Qi Feibai's live broadcast room in the office. When he saw the words "The anchor is taking a break", a faint smile appeared in the corner of his eyes.

Unexpectedly, he was able to get up on time and go to work today after struggling for so long last night.

It's still late for the live broadcast now.

He must be taking An An everywhere to show off.

Guan Linyu could imagine An An shaking her head and chirping, she must be so cute.

Qi Feibai didn't start the live broadcast, so he couldn't see An An's cute look.

10 minutes later, Qi Feibai's live broadcast room finally responded.

The moment the screen turned on, everyone not only saw Qi Feibai's delicate and beautiful face, but also a little penguin with a concave face.

The little penguin put his little face close to the camera, and his little black bean eyes were shining brightly, as if he was studying the live broadcast room with a serious face.

The live broadcast room was filled with excitement:

[Ahhhhhh, what a cute little penguin! 】

[This is the egg that Guan Linyu hatched before! This is too cute! 】

[Little penguin, come here, give me a kiss, auntie, okay, okay, okay! 】

[This reward is for the little penguin to buy dried fish to eat! 】

[I knew the live broadcast of the Guan Group's variety show was over, and the only place where I could squat as a little penguin was here! 】

[Squatting down, squatting down! So Mr. Guan and Xiaobai work in shifts, and one of them takes charge for a week? 】

Qi Feibai responded to a few comments, and his proud little look was particularly eye-catching!

He knew that everyone would like An An.

20 minutes after the live broadcast started, Qi Feibai entered the live broadcast process and began to diagnose and treat everyone.

Who would have thought that the first audience member to join the mic immediately screamed: "I was chosen. I'm so touched. I actually have no problem. I just want to come up and tell Xiaobai and Little Penguin that you are really So cute!"

Qi Feibai said thank you!

Unexpectedly, the second Lianmai live broadcast room audience also came up to express their love for the little penguin.