Chapter 108

"Guan Linyu is a hard-hearted, ruthless and cold-blooded person!"

Qi Feibai said this to Xiao Su on the first day he returned to work.

Xiao Su rubbed her waist, yawned, and asked Qi Feibai with a rosy face: "Why?"

This was the first time he heard bad words about Guan Linyu from Qi Feibai.

The two of them were in the company's tea room, making honey and grapefruit sweet water to drink.

Qi Feibai took a sip of honey grapefruit tea, held the strawberry on the side of his neck and swaggered through the market, complaining about Guan Linyu to Xiao Su: "He brought the little penguin to the company!"

"That's obviously the little penguin I gave birth to!"

Xiao Su glanced at the strawberry on the side of Qi Feibai's neck, pulled his collar to cover his uncovered neck, and was shocked: "Has the little penguin broken out of its shell?"

Qi Feibai looked at Xiao Su: "You are still the little penguin's uncle. Why did you forget when it hatched and didn't come to see it? It won't recognize you as its uncle in the future."

Xiao Su blushed and her eyes wandered: "I, um, I have something to do."

Qi Feibai finally noticed that Xiao Su was abnormal. He took a sip of grapefruit sweet water, bent over and looked at Xiao Su: "What's going on!"

"Are you injured? Why do you keep rubbing your waist today?"

"Your face is also redder than before. I always think you look weird."

Xiao Su's face turned redder and she was about to walk out of the tea room: "It's not a big deal. Work is about to start. Why don't you go to the live broadcast room to prepare."

Qi Feibai blocked Xiao Su's way, stepped forward step by step, and forced him into a corner: "This is very wrong with you. What's wrong with you? Tell me quickly, or I will force you!"

After saying these words, Xiao Su was already cornered by Qi Feibai, looking like a little daughter-in-law who was being bullied.

Seeing that she couldn't hide the matter, Xiao Su's eyes were watery, her voice was as soft as a mosquito, and her face turned red: "It's me, Mingwu and I are together. I was on vacation a few days ago, and I've been with him all the time. ."

He glanced at Qi Feibai if he had any clue: "You are also a married man. You should know what two people who like each other will do together."

Qi Feibai blinked, shocked: "You! Are you together? You marked it!"

Xiao Su immediately covered his mouth, and even her palms were hot from shyness: "Keep your voice down!"

"Besides, Mingwu is a beta and can't mark me. We, we are just like that."

Qi Feibai took a breath: "You are actually together!"

Seeing his frightened look, Xiao Su smiled: "You didn't see it?"

Xiao Su blushed even more: "Ming Wu said that he has had a crush on me for a long time. He had a crush on me since high school."

Qi Feibai's eyes widened: "Wow!"

Once these words were spoken, Xiao Su's desire to talk gradually became apparent: "Also, on the day of your wedding, Mr. Guan gave us a copy of the announcement. I thought you knew the reason why he gave us that piece of paper."

Qi Feibai then connected them together.

He was even more surprised: "Does Guan Linyu know about it? Did you tell him?"