Chapter 89

In Guan Linyu's office, Qi Feibai troubled Guan Linyu and asked him to show Xiao Su the new functions of the egg incubator.

As soon as Qi Feibai and Xiao Su arrived, Guan Linyu also stood with them at the desk.

Qi Feibai patted Xiao Su on the shoulder: "Xiao Su is our baby's brother-in-law!"

Xiao Su smiled shyly.

He secretly told Little Penguin that he was his uncle before, but Qi Feibai heard it. Qi Feibai teased him for a while and then admitted his identity as uncle.

He occasionally thought about it and found it unbelievable that he actually became in-laws with the Guan family with the help of this little penguin egg.

Guan Linyu was very polite to Xiao Su, introduced him to the new egg incubator, and followed Qi Feibai's words and invited him to have dinner together.

Qi Feibai said: "And Mingwu, he is eating alone at home, how lonely he is."

Mingwu has become more of a model worker recently.

After becoming a technical anchor, he fought more fiercely than Alpha in the game, often beating up several gamers by himself.

Many people were initially not optimistic about his transformation, thinking that if he was an entertainment anchor who focused on program effects, and now he became a technical anchor, he would definitely lose fans and the popularity of the live broadcast room would also decline.

Who would have thought that although his live broadcast was not funny, it was so satisfying that it made people feel numb and attracted a group of new fans.

His live broadcast time is also longer than before, and his gifts make other anchors jealous.

But he still felt it was not enough.

He is now penniless and has to spend money to apply for baking soda.

Of course he enjoys it himself.

But he plans to give all of his salary to Xiao Su this month. It cannot be too little, otherwise he will not be able to get it.

Since he has some ideas and is not as good as Alpha in some aspects, he can work hard to improve his financial capabilities.

Mingwu, who was live broadcasting, received a call from Xiaosu. He was fighting with the enemy and forgot to turn off the microphone.

"Huh? Dinner? Become a light bulb with Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu?" He chuckled, "Is it Qi Feibai's idea?"

"I knew he was the one who suggested it. In order to prevent you from being a light bulb, he even suggested that Mr. Guan would follow me. Mr. Guan must not know this, otherwise Mr. Guan will be angry to death."

He promised to gather at the Guan Group at that time.

After hanging up the phone, I realized that he had forgotten to turn off the microphone, and the live broadcast room was full of question marks.

Ming Wu was startled, it was rare that he lost the game.

He clicked his tongue and threatened the audience in the live broadcast room: "Don't go snitching."

As soon as he finished speaking, he went off the air and said, "That's it. I'll go off the air today and go eat."

Not only did some people in the barrage section joke that they wanted to report, there were also many viewers who were shocked by his connections:

[Wow, when will you be able to have dinner with Mr. Guan! 】

[Oh my god, this is the only one in the anchor circle. 】